Kanato Sakamaki 🐻 Some Type of Love

Zen-chan, your time is up.

Shut it, Kino. I know what I'm doing.

"H-Hey Yuki, I think you're taking this a bit too far—." Shin reached for her hand before she spun her scythe over her head and a strong gust of wind blasted outwards, knocking everyone back.

"You guys already know that blast would already kill a human. You do not want to taste the blade!"

        You're hesitating~.

"Shut it. I'm just reminding them what fear is." Fuzen accidentally said out loud, making every supernatural in the room perplexed.

"Fuzen-san, who are you talking to?" Kanato asked as he rubs the back of his head after being blown back by the gust. Fuzen ignored him and cautiously looked around the room, tightening her grip on the scythe.

"Give me more time. I-I'll do it." She muttered under her breath, loud enough for everyone to hear.

You're delaying too long. Kino's voice had a hint of annoyance. Make it any longer, and I'll throw in those damn Founders as well.

Kino's threat was expected, but it still shocked her. He knew how much Shin and Carla meant to her, and the reason why accepted (kinda) the mission in the first place! Fuzen sank to her knees and pressed her hands over her ears, shaking her head.

"Get out. Get out. Get out!!" She repeated over and over until she was screaming.

"Fuzen-san, is everything alright?" Kanato walked up to the hysterical girl and placed a hand on her cheek. Fuzen was busy internally battling with Kino to notice him and squeezed her eyes shut. "Fuzen-san, please calm down."

"STOP IT!!!" A 2nd blast shoots out from her body. Everyone was backed into a wall or pillar once the blast hits them, knocking the wind out of them. "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO ME?!?!"

  I released you. When you were under my leash, you were under control. A small obedient dog. Now I've let you go, you have no one to keep you in check to make sure you're not killing the innocent. A ferocious, mad-raving, uncontrollable MONSTER.

Fuzen takes in his words. She slowly opens her eyes while bringing down her hands into her lap before slowly lifting her head to inspect the devastation, bringing both hands over her mouth with wide eyes.

Everything within 2 meters from her was blown back. Everyone was slumped against a cracked pillar/wall with blood running down a cut on their head and glass and wood embedded deep in their skin. Fuzen looks around the room at the fallen until her eyes fell upon the one in front of her.

K-chan.

The said vampire lied facing away from her. Wincing and groaning from the pain of the blast. Unlike the others, Kanato sounded like he was about to walk through Death's Door.

"K-chan!" Fuzen ran to Kanato's side and turning him on his back. He let out an excruciating string of whimpers with his face scrunched up in agony, wanting to retract into a fetal position. Once Fuzen managed to get him to lie still, she noticed there was a deep gash running down his chest. Probably an inch deep.

"K-chan, I'm so sorry! Shit, what the hell am I supposed to do?" Fuzen started to panic.

"...Fuzen-san..why?.." A small hand grabbed hers as the strained voice called out to her.