Punishment Time

Kou

We all rush to the railing where Fuzen fell from. She free-falled for a moment before using her legs to bounce off from wall to wall and caught a tree branch with one arm and did a somersault in the air and lands on both feet in front of the Sakamakis and Yui.

"Fu-chan really scared me there, but I give that entrance a 10/10." I sighed a breath of relief.

"Ōkami-chan..is really...amazing." Azusa said in awe.

"Ushi's dead." Yuuma bluntly said while munching on his sugar cubes.

"Kachiku's surprisingly not your average human." Ruki pointed out.

"Well, no derp Ruki. Fu-chan just did that in high heel boots." We all marvel at the sight of what comes next.

Fuzen

Wow, I am rocking this landing!!! I landed in front of the Sakamakis and Yui. I give that a 20/10.

"Fu-chan, where have you been?!" Yui ran towards me.

"Up there." I pointed at the rooftop from where I jumped off from, then waved at the four shadowy figures looking down at us. "Hey guys!!" The only figure I see waving at me was Kou.

"Slut-chan, who are you waving to?" Laito asked me. I turned back to face them.

"Oh, just some friends I made when I was dragged away from the group. Four vampire friends, that is." Everyone's faces conveyed of shock and surprise. Yup, I got them there.

"Come on, let's deal with Fuzen at home." Reiji said calmly and we all piled into the limo.

Uh oh.

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ∞ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ 

"Okay, Slut-chan, we'll give you a 30 second head start, even though that wouldn't be enough for you." I scoffed at him before opening the door to run.

"Whatever. Whoever catches me first gets to punish me in any way, but not enough to kill me, just enough on the brinks of death, yadi-yada-ya. 'Kay? Wish me luck!!" I bolted straight for the mansion.

"Now where to hide, where to hide?"

"Let me take over for now." Huh? Who are you?

"Just someone that's been with you for a long time. Now, do you trust me or not?" Should I or should I not trust this voice? Then again, I'm being chased by bloody-thirsty do-S vampires. You got yourself a deal, lady.

"Okay, I lend you my powers for the time being. The rest is up to you."

"Slut-chan!! You better be ready!!!" I decided to hide high up in the tree. I'm gonna be found out in less than—.

"Nee Teddy, Fuzen-san is really bad at hiding." I find Kanato sitting on a branch higher than mine. I  didn't even finish my thought yet! Let's see what these powers can do.

"Not in the mood for being punished tonight, so yeah." I jumped down from the tree and landed softly on the grass. (Note that I was 10 meters of the ground.) Wow, this sure comes in handy. But then, I got immediately got caught by the perv.

"I can't believe you ran away from me. You didn't forget our deal, did you?" He pouted. I replied in the same whiny tone.

"Of course I didn't. I just didn't wanna be sucked dry." I took his fedora and put it on my head. "Bai bai." 

I jumped up from ground-level to the mansion rooftop. Man, I am loving this!! I can see Laito in shock when I jumped out of his arms. I sat down at the edge of the roof and dangled my legs over. Wow, it really is peaceful when you don't have any vamps on your tail. I decided to let my guard down and rest my eyes for a bit.

Unfortunately for me, it hasn't been a minute and I can feel the presence of all six brothers hovering around me. I lazily opened one of my eyes and I was right. "Oh, hey guys. Great night." I feel myself getting pulled up by the shirt and dangled over the roof. "You wouldn't dare to." But, they did. Whoever was holding me—probably Subaru—dropped me and I see them smiling at me. I flipped them off and free-falled down. I fell on the grass and stared up at the stars. Huh, that was a softer landing than I thought. They all appeared hovering over me again and I raised my hands in defeat.

"You got me. Who's first?"

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ∞ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪

After, hours of biting, whipping, being a potion tester, and more torture, I finally got some shut eye. Reiji said that I couldn't go to school for a few weeks since the potions he made me test gave me potion poisoning, plus, I need my blood to replenish.

Sakamaki Brothers Meeting 

The Sakamaki gathered at the main room after Fuzen passed out from all that.

"Did everyone think there was something off with Slut-chan tonight?" Laito asked them. They all nodded.

"Teddy saw Fuzen jump from the roof of the school and landed perfectly like a neko."

"Was Kyonyū always like that? I mean, she denied knowing how to play the piano, and she clearly played in front of us."

"She did, but did anyone notice her eyes changed color?" Reiji pointed out. "She said that she felt that she was possessed."

"Her eyes changed from her shimmering gold to blue like sleepyhead there." Subaru pointed at Shuu who opened one of his eyes.

"She got some kind of powers. She jumped from the ground to the roof in one jump. And was left unscathed from the fall." Shuu answers lazily.

"She didn't bother to run away from us either, the masochist. Something's off with that girl."