☕ Reiji Sakamaki - Black Magic ☕

Reiji Sakamaki - Black Magic

        I felt sick and nauseous all day at school. Yui was pretty much worried about me, but I waved her off and told her I was fine. I ended up staying on the rooftop for the rest of day.

        "D-Damn it!" I clutched onto my stomach and doubled over in pain. "That tableware otaku gave me potion poisoning!! 'Don't worry.' he said. 'The potions you drank are harmless.' he said. Yeah right. By harmless do you mean by doubling over in pain and wanting to vomit?" Suddenly, I felt another churning in my abdomen and quickly clutched onto my stomach with one hand, and covered my mouth to hold back the vomit in the other. Ughhh.

        "Why are you not in class?" I strained to look up and saw a certain 'sophisticated' vampire staring down at me with a disdainful look.

        "Oh. It's just you, Mother." I said the last word like it was laced with poison. In my case, I was poisoned.

        He sighed at me as he pushed his glasses up. "I will repeat myself again: Why are you not in class?" I sighed as well and struggled to sit up, still clutching onto my stomach. Why aren't you in class? At least, that's what I wanted to say.

        "A-Apparently, your p-potions have super late a-after-effects, and my stomach is not compatible with your potions. Ughhh," I tried holding back the second round of nausea. Thank my lucky tears, it obeyed.

        "Are you sure my potions are the cause? The testings were weeks ago." Aghh, this guy...

        "I am 1000—nope 2000%—positive it's all you." I doubled over again. I can hear him sigh in disapproval before feeling myself lifted off the ground into someone's arms. I was in too much pain to see who picked me up, but the voice was a big giveaway.

        "I will inform the headmaster to let you go home early. I'll take care of the poisoning." A smile formed on my face.

        "Arigato, Reiji-san."

♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪ ∞ ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪

        Looks like I've slept for a while since I woke up on a couch in some study room. Great. I'm back in the lab.

        "You finally woke up. It's disrespectful to sleep where it's not your place be." Huh? Oh yeah, I have potion-poisoning. I shriveled back into fetus position. I hate this. I hear a slight chuckle escape his lips. "You know, I kind of like you this: weak and vulnerable." I scowled at him.

        "Stop being a sadist for once and help me." He stopped laughing and hands me a bottle. I was skeptical about the bottle, so I was reluctant on taking it. He waits for me to take the bottle before saying, "This time, I promise this will not kill you."

        I was still not sure, but my abdomen was screaming, "Take the fucking bottle!! If he's lying, you could always haunt him later!! Just take the damn potion before I explode and take you with me!!" My stomach has a point. I quickly took the bottle from his hands and gulped it down. The pain started to subside in less than a second.

        "Thanks, Mom. I'm just gonna go now, so don't mind me." I turned to go out, but he put his hand firmly on the door, keeping me from going out. Eh?

        "Did you really think I would let you go that easily?" He whispered in my ear. That did not sound good. I turned around to face him and looked straight into his crimson eyes with a straight face.

        "May you please let me go?" He shook his head and slammed his other hand onto the door, having me surrounded with no escape. I took that as a no and sighed in defeat. "What do you want?" He gave me a Cheshire grin.