Prologue : The Promise

You are the first princess with brothers of first and second princes of the kingdom of Clarines' safety on their shoulders, taking form as a burden they have to carry. Despite all of their duty, they never forget to spend their time with you.

          Taking your orders, they then play hide and seek with you. It literally take you at least 2 minutes to find them, calling them bad assassins (which they don't even know why) and then you sat down with them, sharing stories with each other.

          "(Y/N), do you know who's safety is our top priority?" Izana asked.

          "The country's kingdom, obviously!" You replied with a laugh.

          "Well that's true, but that's not exactly our top priority." Zen replied with a frown drawn on his face.

          "Then what is it, Brother Zen?"

          "You are our top priority, (Y/N)." Izana and Zen pulled you close to them, embracing you then. You cuddled followed with an awe. You escaped from the hug and ran a distance from them, face them after.

          "I will tell you something then, Brother Izana, Brother Zen! No matter the social status, no matter the wealth. Whoever protects me with their life, I will love them truly! And that's a promise I will keep for my whole life, you can count on it!"

Author's note : The reason why you're the first princess instead of the third because of the second prince is, you are the only princess and they're princes so if I say you're the third princess, then that means there's a princess in Clarines with a higher social status than you so yeah