Chapter 20 : Preparation

A/N : I made a dress just for you readers to wear~ ( *`ω')please love the dress because I did my best (>人<;) enjoy!

Still waiting for Obi, you hid yourself for at least few days in your room now. You won't open the door unless it's your brothers and even if you do open, you won't let them enter. They only send you food, which you only take small portions.

"Lorn Brother, I'm worried of (Y/N)." Zen said, walking beside Izana in the castle's garden.

"I'll try and convince her to get out one more time." With a reassuring smile, he said and sped up his pace to his office when one of his men called him over.

"(Y/N)..."

          You curled yourself in the edge of your room. "Obi..." Calling for him, you suddenly heard a knock from the door. You asked who it is.

          "It's Raj."

          When you know who it is, you open the door, only a small gap to reveal half of your face.

          "Yes...?" Raj showed you his sweet smile before asking for your permission to enter. You allowed him.

          "I heard from Prince Izana about Obi." You turned towards him, looking at the man who faced the ground with a sad look. "But I..." He murmured,

          But I love you.

          You didn't hear what he said, so you decided not to ask. You went to the bed, patting at the space beside you, telling him to sit down with you.

          "Obi is... A very nice person. The person who loved me, I don't think I can find someone like him." You smiled sadly, tears once again form in your eyes. You wiped it away with all you could, but like a fountain it won't stop. Raj pulled you closer to him, rubbing your back gently.

          "There, there. It's okay. We will find him soon." He pulled away, looking at your red eyes. He wiped the rest of the tears away and kiss you on the cheeks, soon walking towards the door.

          "Your brothers are worried sick about you. You should take a breather." Raj smiled then exited the room. Leaving you dumbfounded, rubbing your cheeks, you felt your body temperature increase slightly.

          "Raj..." Soon, you decided to get out of the room and walk around the castle ground. You bump on Zen.

          "(Y/N)!" Zen hugged you. "Finally you got out." You pushed him away gently and gave him a sweet smile.

          "I'm fine, Brother Zen." You said then walk past him. "Just clearing my mind while waiting for Obi."

"(Y/N)." A familiar voice appeared in front of you. "The ball is tomorrow night. Get ready if you want." Izana exclaimed with a flower in his hand, soon giving it to you. "I'm glad you're okay, (Y/N)." You smiled as a reply then left to prepare for the ball tomorrow.

          You just searched around your closet; well this particular whole room is your closet, and nothing fits your taste. There's some that's too plain, some that's too striking. You sigh when someone knocked the door.

          "Do you want any help?" Shirayuki asked, popping her head from the door. You dashed your way towards her.

          "APPLE! HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN!?" You hugged her tightly, making her whimper. She patted you so fast at the shoulder (know how All Might patted Izuku's cheeks when Izuku fainted? Yep like that.) you had to pull away.

          "Zen said to come with you if I want to join the ball, so here I am! It isn't too long, anyway. Maybe I was too busy, we haven't met like, 2, weeks?" She said a bit hesitant at the last part, which send you crying and hugging her again.

          "HOW DARE YOU, APPLE!? I WAS SO LONELY WITHOUT YOU!" You sob dramatically, then she hugged you back.

          "I understand. I'm sorry." Rubbing your back, you finally let out real small tears that form in your eyes. You wipe it off then pull away.

          "Well, how about a dress for us? Let's go!" You drag her in the room-sized closet, searching one dress for the pretty girl. You decided that yours can wait, so you immediately search through the queue of dress from top to bottom.

"Here!" You toss a dress to Shirayuki, then she look at it with awe.

"I will try this on. Wait a moment!" She dashed to one of the fitting rooms and you sighed, searching for your own dress this time.

"No, not this one, nope, no..." You toss the dresses you looked to wherever, you don't even care. Shirayuki called you from afar, twirling with the dress you chose for her.

"My Lord, you look so gorgeous!" You step down the ladder to take a closer look of Shirayuki. "Maybe some accessories will do, eh?" You went to the accessories section, then once again searching some that fits her.

"(Y/N)!" You turn around. "This will look nice on you!"

          You look upon the dress that Shirayuki showed you. (F/C1) dress with a matching (F/C2) gloves with white ruffles until the end of the dress from the waist (very bad in this).

 (F/C1) dress with a matching (F/C2) gloves with white ruffles until the end of the dress from the waist (very bad in this)

"Wow! I didn't know that's in my closet." Mesmerizing its beauty, you take ahold of the dress and dashed your way to the fitting room.

"What...?" Shirayuki, still stunned that you didn't realize that it was in your closet after all this time, decided to try on the accessory you picked for her.

"Well, look beautiful, (Y/N)."