Chapter 7 : Suspicion

You woke up, recognising your room. You picked up the photo on the table beside your bed, showing you, Zen and Izana. You smiled towards it, and prepare yourself for another challenging day. When you got changed and is about to open the door, a figure blocked your way out.

          "Obi, please get out of the way."

          "Ouch, do you have to treat me that badly, Princess? We are in a relation-"

          "And that is why I'm treating you like how you said I do."

          "Shit."

          He opened you a pathway then. You left to find Zen with his aides following him behind. You smiled as a sign of greeting, and he smiled back. You didn't realise Obi's presence until he crept up on you, you slightly screamed of surprised then.

          "Obi! You shouldn't do that to me."

          "Aw, but Princess, I'm your aide. Please treat me like a friend instead of just an aide. Or, probably more than friends. Ehe."

          "Obi...! Do you want us to get busted!?"

          You chased him when he ran away from you after you whispered loudly, obviously Zen couldn't hear what you said. When you finally caught up to Obi, you pulled him at his clothes, panting from all the runnings. You sat down, still panting. You opened one eye and smiled at Obi, curved your eyebrows a little.

          "Oh my, Princess. You're sweaty! Can't let anyone see you like this early in the morning, right?"

          "And who did this to me again?"

          "Well, what you should do now is take a bath. It'll be bad if you appear like this as the first princess of Clarines."

          "Fine. I'm still blaming you."

          "Okay, okay. Hang on tight."

          Obi carried you and dashed to your room, and ended up you getting more traumatised. You pouted with tears starts forming at the side of your eyes and pick up your towel, immediately entering the bathroom. As you were taking your nice hot bath, Obi laid himself on your King sized bed.

          "Damn, this can fit like 10 people at least if they want to try."

          He smelled the scent that was on your bed. He checked around the room then, exploring probably the biggest wardrobe he has ever seen. Obi got your underwear; the first thing he found. A sexy (F/C) lingerie.

          "I hope she doesn't notice."

          "I have been watching you the whole time, Obi. Just what in the world are you thinking?"

          "O-Oh, Princess! Here's your clothes!"

          "Hmph. If you dare take anything from me, prepare to get your hand to get chop off."

          Obi passed you your underwear first. It is your favourite (F/C) underwear. You put it on, hiding your happy feelings. Obi is, contently, watching you, blushing when he looks at your perfect body shape. Your skin tone too, perfect. His hand tried to reach your back, but hesitant to do so at the same time.

          He walked around your room, exploring some more things in the room. He found a picture of you with Zen when you were still young and someone that he probably haven't met yet; probably your biggest brother because he seems big. You only put on your sleepwear since you plan on not going out of the room for the day.

          "Not planning to go out, Princess?"

          "No. Let's just play games or do some other things, shall we?"

          He sat down beside you, totally got no idea what to play. You sighed too, not knowing what to do. The only thing you liked to play that is around your age is chess and some other mind-using games. You want to play tea time with your dolls, but you have to protect your image as the first princess of Clarines; even if you're in your room. You literally cried when Zen told you to not play tea time with your dolls, and you didn't stop crying for the whole one day. Well, puberty hit you like a truck, so you don't really care about it now.

          "Huh, let's just play chess then."

          "Well, at least it's better than nothing. I won't hold back, Princess!"

          Few minutes after the game start, Obi's already losing. He's shouting and crying over it, telling you to give him a chance to knock down some of your untouched soldiers. You crossed your arms and smirked, telling Obi that you won't do so. Checkmate. He's done.

          "Princess! That's ruthless!"

          "I'm not ruthless. You're just dumb, Obi."

          "What!? No, I'm not dumb, slow head!"

          "Did you just call me slow head when I already beat you in chess!?"

          "Well, yeah! Slow head!"

          You were chasing around in the room this time, then you tripped your foot when you jump over the bed. Obi jumped on you later, pinning you on the bed.

          "Ohohoho, what a weird position this is. You're not gonna stop me, Princess?"

          "No, I won't. Go on. I want a kiss."

          Obi oblige and do as told. He kissed you, licking your bottom lip to let him in you. You didn't let him in. Obi then bit your bottom lip, giving him a chance to enter in you. Your lips and his are synchronised, enjoying every second of the moment when Obi had to pull away for air. Still pinning you, you gasp for air too. His face and yours are covered with shades of red when both of you looked at each other's eyes.

          "Obi, let me go. My wrist hurts."

          "Oops, sorry Princess."

          "Never mind. That's a great one, Obi."

          "Just tell me if you want harder~"

          You told Obi to sleep with you again tonight, because you have been feeling cold breezes recently and the blanket doesn't help at all. You slept peacefully that night, not noticing someone is watching you and Obi.

          It is Izana.