Chapter 10 : Out For A Walk

You were so bored doing literally nothing to your room, and you're super annoyed with the 'cat' that has been complaining crap in your ears and want him to stop.

"Obi!" He froze at where he threw a tantrum. "You, as an aide, my aide, be as serious as you can before this desperate hand of mine reach your beautiful face." You continued, your hands standby if he starts to fight you back. You walk out of the room and slammed the door close.

"Ugh, what is wrong with Obi these days!?" You said, stretching your arms as you groan in annoyance, recalling him throwing a tantrum. "And that cat! Can't he just tell me if he wants something?" Obi then appeared in front of you, not knowing how he end up being upside down.

"Something, you say? Well, Princess (Y/N), I want you." With that, he jumped down from wherever he came from and drag you away with him.

"Oi! Obi, let me go!" You hissed, trying to escape from his grip, but failed miserably. "I swear, Obi, if you dare to do anything to me, anything, I'll report you to Brother Zen. You got me!?" You yelled in his ears and Obi growled in pain, covering his almost deaf ear.

"For goodness sake, you don't have to yell in my ears. I'm not deaf, if you think I am." He said with a bit disappointment in his voice as he continue to drag you somewhere.

"Obi, I... I'm tired..." You said as your eyes starts to close and you tried so hard to keep them open. You have been sleeping late these days because of your slight hatred to what Raj had said to you, thinking with annoyance of his perverted look. Obi sigh and picked you up, carrying you bridal style.

"Jeez, what are you gonna do without me?" He said, dashing towards the particular destination. After few moments of the sudden silence (you're half asleep), you decide to open your eyes, only to realize you were tied by a chair. You tried to get loose but failed.

          "Ohohohohoho! What do we have here? Hm, Princess (Y/N) Wisteria?" Said an unfamiliar voice.

          "Who are you!?" You yelled, trying to cut the ropes off of your hurt wrist. You struggled, as the man with a mask slowly approach you. He has a white hair that's mostly covered with the man's hood with a slender figure. "What do you want? And where's Obi!?"

          "What do I want? You. If I sell you, then money is gonna be mine! Sadly for your idiot follower, I just killed him with this exact knife in my hands!" He said, laughing hysterically with a knife covered with blood in his hand. "If only you agree to be sold, then the things that you imagine won't come true." You were just thinking that he might going to stab you with the knife, nonstop, brutally. You start to form tears at the edge of your eyes, still struggling to get loose.

          "Even though it's my-"

          "Happy birthday!" Mitsuhide approach towards you with a beautiful cake on his hands. Kiki smacked Obi on the head when he tried to ruin the cake before.

          "W-What is this?" You asked, your sights blurred from the tears that flow out from your eyes. The man with the mask walk towards you and cut off the ropes at your wrists and ankles, setting you free.

          "You know, (Y/N). I never thought you would be this scared." Said a familiar voice. The man pulled down his mask to reveal-

          "Brother Zen!?" You yelled and everyone covered their ears-in-pain, groaned then. You dusted your clothes and approach the cake that has candles as a decoration on top of it.

          "Make a wish." Said Mitsuhide and you blew the candles off, showing that you made a wish, somehow. You walk towards Zen and gave him a bear hug.

          "Thank you so much, Brother Zen. Even though I almost thought that I'm gonna die on my birthday." Zen chuckled on your statement and hug you back, stroking your hair gently.

"Happy birthday again, (Y/N) Wisteria. How about we light up this room?" Zen said, snapping his fingers and the room starts to brighten up. It was fully decorated with colorful balloons and fully covered with birthday decorations. Someone suggested to play mini games and you tag along.

"Let's play snake and ladder." Someone said, slamming the game board on the table.

"Obi, what? That's boring, but fine, let's play!" You giggled in between lines and begin. After the party, you decided to take a walk outside of the castle.

"Princess!" Said a voice. Obi appeared in front of you. He showed you a hand then.

"Obi." You replied, taking his hand then, walking around the town, unnoticed by people.

"Stupid Obi."