Chapter 29 : Wedding

The sparkling ring is finally inserted into your finger as a proof that you belong to him. What a happy woman you are, but sadly to say you had to wait for few years before you get to be his for the rest of your life.

Four years has been like an instant, and you're now an adult, old enough to get married with your lover, your fiancée.

Izana came back to the castle once again with a ring on his finger, officially became a husband to a beautiful lady. Zen had married Shirayuki as well, arriving the castle with wide smiles and hands entwined.

'Finally, it's my time.' You thought as you look at your brothers with their wives beside them. Looking back, expecting Obi approaching you with his signature smile.

"So, my dear (Y/N). Are you ready?" Asked Izana. You nodded at his question, soon he turned around and showed his back. "Then, two days from now, the man behind you will be yours. In those days I want you to prepare anything necessary. Zen and I will help in any way we can."

With that, Izana left, followed with his wife. A joyful smile crept onto your face as tears starts to form. A hand landed on your shoulder, startling you from your thoughts.

"Obi." You said, looking down as your hand made its way to his. "I can't wait."

You were pulled close to his chest, his arms snaked its way around your waist. "I know." You heard small sobs coming from him, at this point you patted him gently at the back.

In those two days, the soldiers made preparations for your wedding. Once again the hall is decorated nicely with flowers.

Your dress is snow white, befitting your fair skin. The white glowing necklace completes your attire, soon the wives look at you in awe.

"You look beautiful, (Y/N)." Shirayuki exclaimed as she approach you and placed her hands on your shoulders, giving you a warm hug.

In another room where Obi is, staring at his own figure wearing a tuxedo with a bow. Pulling the sleeves slightly, he faced down to his hands. "Can I still protect you after this, Princess?"

"Yes, you can." His eyes shot at where the voice came from, revealing you resting your body at the door while crossing your arms. You weren't wearing the wedding dress. "Looking good, Obi."

"And where's your dress?"

"Don't want to ruin the surprise, right?"

He chuckled slightly, at this point he approach you and wrapped his arms around you. "I can't believe the day that I thought wouldn't come, will be this moment."

You pushed him away slightly, giving him a soft kiss at the forehead. "Me too."

          Two days later, the day of your wedding has arrived. Guests once again filled the hall with sparkles and smiles. You waited at a waiting room, looking upon your attire.

          At this point someone knocked the door to the room. Revealing Zen with a grey tuxedo. "We're moving." You gave a nod, as you walk at the hallway your arms wrapped by his. You waited in front of the big door that leads to the hall.

          "Brother Zen."

          "Yes?"

          "Is this very moment real?"

          You started to cry quietly, Zen quickly take out a handkerchief and wipe the tears away while avoiding your makeup to fall off. Now with your dampen eyes, he landed a kiss on your forehead.

          "Yes, it's real."

          The door opened. You start to take few slow steps into the hall. Looking down at the ground as you walk with a smile, Obi's eyes widened by your beautiful figure.

          Zen lets you go and took an empty seat beside Shirayuki. Now facing your future husband, Obi's face starts to redden.

          "Will you take this woman to be your wife, Obi?"

          "Yes, I do."

          "And will you take this man to be your husband, Princess (Y/N)?"

          It was silent that time, with every single soul in the area await for your very answer. You inhaled and exhaled quietly, looking straight in Obi's eyes.

          "I do."

          With that, you officially became his and he became yours, he kissed you slowly and passionately as he pulled you close. Wrapping your arms around his neck, he pulled away and rested his head on your shoulder.

"Obi..." You whispered in his ears when you heard quiet sobs coming from him, feeling that his very body trembled from happiness.

"Princess..." He pulled you closer to him, feeling the affection that he's giving you.

"Obi, it's no longer princess. Now you can call me (Y/N)." With a sweet smile, the man once again landed a kiss on your lips. He pulled away then, walking out from the hall.

Once the wedding ceremony ended, you sat quietly on a bench at a fountain, still wearing your wedding dress. Looking at the blue sky, you thought alone.

          'The promise I kept for my whole life, it has brought me close to Obi.' Smiling, a person joined you.

          "Still not believing?" He said with a chuckle. You shook your head.

          "I can believe it now." Your hand with a ring made its way to his, looking straight in his yellow eyes.

"I love you."