Chapter 22 : Infiltrate

Peoples with sharp weapons in their hands, pointing at the guests in the castle. All of them went in groups, scared that they might be the victim.

          The castle is filled with the screams of terror, Izana stood with his soldiers protecting the guests. Zen had his sword with him, in his stances his aides followed.

          The screams slow down when a person laughed from outside of the castle. The silence made it possible to hear the footsteps of a man.

          "Well, hello! Wasn't I invited?" Asking cheerfully, two person followed the man from behind.

          The man, seemed like the leader of the gang take out his spear.

          "Which one of you is Princess (Y/N)?" The leader pointed the guests with his spear, glancing at them full of lust.

          You looked at their direction, only concentrating at one person that caught your eyes. Obi.

          Not wanting to harm any of the guests, you step forward out of the crowd. "It's me."

          "(Y/N)!" Your brother, Izana yelled at you, his arm blocked your way when you're walking towards the leader. "Don't you dare..."

          "Ohoho, Princess (Y/N). What a beautiful innocence in front of me shining brightly." You froze at where you stood, the leader's hand slowly reaching for your face. Izana growled quietly with his fists trembling at his sides.

          "Not so fast." A sheathed sword block the leader's attempt. "No one dirty such as you can touch my sister." Zen hissed at the leader and the leader only let out a small chuckle.

          "Well, I guess the night won't turn to a good morning." The leader swung his spear to Zen's direction, leaving a small scar on his hand. "My name is Jaquez (pronounced as Jack). Remember that, because you won't see tomorrow with little princess."

          "Soldiers!" Immediately surrounded by the soldiers of the castle, Jaquez chuckled wryly. Swords swinging about, all attacks are dodged.

          "You can't win like this." Letting out a wry smirk, he swung his spear and sent the soldiers flying across the hall. "Is this the only best the soldiers in the castle can do!?"

          "You haven't face me." As the sword of the first prince unsheathe, all guests squirmed out of the hall for safety. Screams echoed in the hall, possibly reaching the residents nearby. Who's left are the Wisteria siblings and the group of assassins.

"I'm so gonna regret this." You took out your bow (where did it came from? let your imaginations go wild) and get to your stances. "Poor my beautiful dress. You'll buy me a new dress, right Brother Izana?"

Letting out a sigh, he gave you a thumbs up and both you and Zen nodded, plunged towards the assassins.

Precise aiming, you hit every assassins with your arrow. You dodged some attacks, but your dress didn't. Those assassins are a piece of cake, so it didn't take much time as thought.

          Now leaving you with your torn dress, finally your eyes met with the cat eyes.

"Obi..." Without waiting, Obi dashed towards you and swung his dagger, leaving a scar on your cheek. You did backflips to make some distance from him, your bow aimed at him dashing again.

"I won't miss!" You shot an arrow, but it didn't hit him.

"I didn't say I won't catch it." That was your last arrow, and it didn't hit him. That leaves you with a measly knife and you take it out from the pocket at your thigh (aumm).

In a blink of an eye, Obi is already in front of you, his yellow cat eyes staring straight in you (E/C) ones.

"But I won't hurt you." He land a punch at your abdomen, leaving you grunt and fall on the ground. "Just wait, Princess. This will end soon."

          At another side of the hall is the venue of the brothers fighting against the leader. "Is this the best the Wisteria can do?" Swinging his spear once more, leaving a deep cut on Zen's right arm. He growled, taking hold of the injury.

          "Well it's probably because we're not at our best. My little sister wiped out your men in just a short time." Izana glanced at you fallen figure, soon Jaquez chuckled.

          "She's still weak against my strong assassins." Swords and spear clashing, you only manage to open your eyes slightly and watch the battle.

          "I'm sorry, leader." Stood a man behind Jaquez to reveal Obi, pointing him with his dagger. "I can't work with you."

          "I see." Jaquez whistled, summoning Torou who has been hiding for further orders. "Beat him."

          Torou dashed towards Obi, but when their daggers clashed, Obi look at we eyes, soon she let out a sigh. "I can't do this too, leader."

          Growling, the leader swung his spear vigorously in attempt to kill his opponent. Both Torou and Obi rushed their way to you, wrapping your arms around their neck.

          "Princess, it's okay now." Obi exclaimed with a reassuring smile as he managed to caress your uninjured cheek.

          "I'll go check on Master. Torou, take care of her." Releasing you from him, he dashed his way to Zen. "Are you okay, Master?"

          "Do I look like one...?" He let out a chuckle and tore his clothes to wrap the deep cut on his arm. "Are you coming back for (Y/N)?" Obi nodded to the question, carrying Zen to safety.

          All of you watched the battle between Izana and Jaquez, after few moments they both pulled away, panting hard.

          "How about a last blow to see who will go down?" Izana suggested cheerfully but only to get hissed.

          "And I hope you will go down!" Both dashed towards each other and swung their weapons.

          Soon one man fell on his knees, leaving everyone gasping.

          "Brother Izana!" You tried to run, but you fell as well. Crawling your way to the fallen Izana, soon Jaquez fall to the ground.

          "This isn't how it's suppose to end..." Jaquez growled under his breath before passing out.

          "Brother Izana...?" Your hands snaked its way to his hand, gripping tightly. "Obi, get medic!"

"Brother Izana!"

Author's Note : Sorry if it's crappy, I suck at doing fighting scenes ;u; I hope you enjoy!