Chapter 17 : The Known Prince

Few days after Izana told you that a prince will be yours, he held a ball starting few days from now. The workers of the castle starts setting up the main hall with decorations.

          "Work hard, okay? Tell me if you need anything!" You said to the workers. They continued after they replied.

          It's been few days of Obi's absence, and you're trying your best to forget him. Like he isn't in your life in the first place. You sometimes cried when you thought of him, but he should be regretting for leaving you.

          "(Y/N)!" Zen called you from afar, followed with Kiki and Mitsuhide. "How's the preparation?"

          "You know, this is suppose to be my ceremony, but why am I the one dealing with this?" You asked with a pout, placing your fists on your hips. "Stupid Brother Zen."

          "Hey, we didn't ask you to do it. You were just here and enjoyed ordering around, didn't you?" You blushed away. "That's more like it." He pat you on your head then do some more addition to the decorations.

          At night, you were in your room thinking of Obi again. Staring far from the window, you sigh. "Stop thinking of him..." You heard a knock then.

          "Princess (Y/N). The first prince would like to see you." Said the man then he bowed and take his leave once you nodded towards the order. You let out a sigh again, then change to your uniform.

          "He should have meet me up when it's still bright. I won't have to change. Stupid Brother Izana." You murmured followed with a pout and that look changed once you take a step outside of your room. Once you reach Izana's room, you knock for a few times until you were instructed to enter.

          "Come in." With that you entered the room.

          "What is it, Brother Izana?" Izana turned to you, once facing the window that shows the scenery of Clarines.

          "It's nothing. You big brother is just worried. Is it wrong?" You sigh, letting out a small smile to the over worried brother.

"Well if there's nothing else, I'm taking my leave." You went to the door but was stopped and pulled into an embrace.

"No, I'm dead serious." He said, resting his head on the crook of your neck. "I would get ill if something happens to you." You giggled and pushed him away.

"I'll be fine, Brother Izana." You gave him a reassuring smile before leaving. You suddenly bump onto someone the instant you turn around after closing the door.

"Prince Raj!?" Raj didn't do anything, just smile and take ahold of the doorknob.

"Please excuse me. Prince Izana called for me." He gave you another gentle smile and entered the room, leaving you dumbfounded.

"He looks different than before..." You can feel that your face heated up, cupping your own cheeks to your thoughts.

'Did I just thought that he looks so cool!?' You slapped your own cheeks then left for your room.

"Dang, why does he look so cool just now...?" You murmured, face still flush red as you change.

A sudden knock from the door startled you. "Coming!" You quickly put on the last cloth and open the door. "May I help you?"

"This is a letter from Prince Izana. Please read it." You nodded, taking the letter from the man and thanked him before closing the door shut.

"Ugh, Brother Izana should have told me earlier instead of sending letters." You take out a piece of paper from the letter. "What crap is he talking about? Do this and that? Tomorrow? Brother, I'm tired!"

You yelled, dragging yourself to the bed. Smashing your face to the pillow, you took a grasp of it. "Obi..." You weep quietly, as drifted to slumber for the night.

In a forest, a man jump from trees to trees, along with a woman following him.

"What made you change your mind, Obi?" Asked the woman with a long brown hair until her waist.

          "I guess I'm more suited to this kind of job. Don't ask more, Torou. I feel sick just thinking of the castle." He hissed, with his eyes looking straight to the next branch and land on it, looking down.

          "There they are."

          You slept soundly and woke up with a huge yawn, stretching your arms. "Today's the day~ Get ready, (Y/N). Get ready!" You jump off of your bed and someone slam your door open.

          "(Y/N)!" Mitsuhide's figure appeared at the door, making you jump slightly.

          "What is it?" You asked, worried.

          "It's...!"

          You dashed out your room after changing, quickly to where Mitsuhide lead you. Revealing a very injured man with a woman trying her best to carry him, you start to form tears at the corner of your eye, covering your mouth.

"Obi!"