Chapter 12 : The Lovestruck Girl

Zen ordered Kiki and Mitsuhide to ready the horses for the watchtower you were at. You treated Shirayuki's injuries, then left her in the room in the watchtower. You were shaking from the cold of the lake, then Obi draped his jacket on you.

"That's why don't do reckless things... Look what happened!" You only looked down as Obi oddly lecture you like a mother, even beating one. When the horses that Zen and his aides rode on reached the place, a soldier that's suppose to be with Shirayuki told Zen about his report.

          "I see. Take care of my horse." Zen walk towards you, seeing you covered with Obi's jacket.

          "You alright?" You nodded.

          "You have any injuries?" You nodded.

          With that, Zen land a kiss on your forehead before walking into the watchtower. You smiled at Zen's direction before facing Obi.

          "I wonder what Brother Zen's gonna do up there." You smirk unintentionally at Obi, thinking about Zen's probable actions in the room with Shirayuki.

          "I suppose so. How about we leave first? Master's already here anyway." You nodded and ride onto one of the horses then gallop back to the castle.

          You sat on the bed with your shaking body from the cold as Obi prepared the bathtub. Still draped with Obi's jacket, you gritted your teeth. When you heard the sound of the flowing water stopped, you immediately check the bathroom.

          "It's done, Princess." Obi take off his jacket from you, staring at your big (E/C) orbs. You gave him a small sweet smile before entering and locking the bathroom.

          You sigh of relieve as you step into the warm bathtub. Relaxing yourself, you drift yourself to slumber. Obi somehow got to unlock the door, revealing the naked you sleeping in the bathtub with hints of pink that crept up to your cheeks, as a result from the warm water.

          'OH MY GOD. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK DID I JUST DO!?' Obi stood there, not moving an inch as his face starts to turn red. He took a step towards the bathtub then attempted to wake her up.

          "Princess, it's bad if you sleep. You might-"

          "Obi..."

          Your small voice stopped Obi with his words. Your shining pink lips calling his name, he can't stand it anymore.

          He slowly pull you close to him, kissing you in his embrace. You didn't kiss back. Not giving care that his clothes will be wet, he continued kissing, playing around with your lips.

          Your arms snake around his neck. Finally awake, you kiss him back. The kiss became passionate when you allowed Obi to let his wet muscle slip into your mouth. You let him have control. He doesn't leave any spots untouched, and you let out small moans as he did.

          "Obi..." You tried to call him, but when you fail you grip his hair. Not breaking the kiss, he brushes his fingers on your jaws, letting out a small moan as a result. He pulled away with a strand of saliva connecting your lips and his.

          "P-P-P-P-Princess! I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to do that without your pernissio-" you land a kiss on his lips.

          "Be quiet." You gave him a smile before stepping out of the bathtub and wrapping a towel around your body. Worn out, you wore a t-shirt that went down until your thighs (you wear underwears of course).

          You jumped onto the bed and wrapped yourself with the blanket. Obi after so long, decided to join in without you knowing. He wrapped his arms around your waist after he covered himself with the same blanket.

          "Obi..." You murmured in your sleep. Obi smiled and nuzzles on your shoulders, slowly drifting to sleep.

You woke up but stopped by a pair of arms that wrapped around your waist. You sigh, knowing the owner and instructed him to move. He didn't.

You look at his direction to reveal his peaceful look when he sleeps. You can't help but to smile, stroking his head and gently push his arms out of the way. You wear your usual uniform after you bathe, and noticed that Obi is still sleeping. Smiling again, you slowly close the door of your room after you step out.

"(Y/N)?" Said a voice. You faced the owner of the voice to reveal Shirayuki. "May I have a word?"

"WHAT!?"

Shirayuki covered your mouth with a hand and place an index finger against her lips with the other. "Shush, they will hear you!" You nodded with your mouth still covered and wide opened eyes they can pop out of your body anytime soon.

"When did that happened?"

"Yesterday, at the watchtower."

"He kissed you?"

"Yes."

"He really did?"

"Yes... Just stop making me feel nervous, will you!?" Shirayuki yelled in despair knowing that a prince has kissed her, but you know she's happy as well since she's blushing all the time.

"Well all I can say is, good luck~" you left the lovestruck girl.