Chapter 24 : Competition?

"Princess! Wake up!" You groaned when the voice almost deafen you. Rolling around the bed, Torou sigh and pulled the blanket from you.

          "Torou! I still want to sleep! It's still 5.30 in the morning!" Swinging your fists in the air, again Torou sighed.

"A princess must be ready before the soldiers does." She dragged you to the bathroom, with you given up and let out a pitiful pout.

"Stupid Torou." You whispered quietly as you step into the big bathtub.

"I can hear that." She chuckled, soon brought a towel and placed it beside the sink. Torou looked at your blushing figure from the embarrassment. "Do you want me to wash you?"

"Oh yeah, sure." You stuttered some words but soon told Torou that she could join in the bathtub.

You watch her taking off her clothes, soon one by one her features starts to reveal. You adore her body and looked down when she turned around.

'MY BOOBS ARE SMALL AAAAAA' (sorry not sorry)

Your thoughts were cut off when you heard splashes of water to see Torou already in the bathtub with you. She signaled you to turn around and start washing your hair.

"Wow, what a fair skin!" Torou exclaimed as she washes your hair. You faced down, shivered a little from the contact.

While you and Torou are bathing, Obi was consumed by jealousy, eavesdropping on you. 'Grr, Torou. You dare touch my Princess!' He thought quietly as he heard some laughing, recognizing that it's Torou's.

"Really? How come you'd fall for Obi?" She asked, now it was your turn to wash her hair.

"Um, I'm not... quiet sure." Blushing as red as a tomato, Torou turned her head to face you. A look of disbelief plastered all over her face then.

"You like him but you don't even know why!? How's that possible!?" She grasps your shoulder and starts shaking you back and forth, soon your I-ate-shit look appeared on your face.

"Torhou, I'm gonnya vhomitch. (Torou, I'm gonna vomit.)" When Torou finally got what you were saying, she stopped and released you, turning her body and you continued washing her hair.

"Well, he saved me multiple of times. I'm grateful that he's there when I needed him the most. That's probably why I like- no, love him." Looking down, you can hear Torou giggled as the water splashes, showing that she turned around.

          "Well, how about we check those breasts!?"

          "Kya!"

YURI MODE

JK

          You jumped out of the bathtub and wrap yourself with towel. Dashing out, you bumped onto Obi, falling on your butt. "Ow!"

          "P-Princess!"

          He is mesmerized over your body as the towel slowly fall from your body but you managed to pull it up back. With your flushed red face, you quickly slapped the heck out of Obi and dashed to the closet.

          "Obi pervert!" He heard from afar and let out a sigh. Torou came out of the bathroom this time.

          "Ha! She called you a pervert. I win!"

          "Since when this is a competition...?" Obi asked as he scratches the back of his head, soon standing up. "Well whatever it is, get her ready. There's a celebration or something." Obi walked out of the room then you appeared with your uniform.

          "Oh? Where's Obi?" You turn your head around in search of Obi.

          "You recovered already...? Well he went out." Torou exclaimed as she pointed at the door with a small gap opened.

          "Is that so. Well follow me, we're going out for a walk."

          "Even though it's still early in the morning?"

          "Yep." You walked out of the room and head for the gate. The soldiers greeted you when you're in their sight. Walking around the silent area, Torou followed you to one of the shop that has just opened.

"Oh my, good morning Princess!" An old lady greeted in awe of your presence in her very shop, soon you bowed in reply. Walking around in the flower shop, you spot a bouquet of (favorite flower).

"Um, how much does this cost?"

"Oh- ah, that's just a few penny! I can make it cheaper if you want-"

          You shook your head, interrupting the old lady. "I'm paying as the price shows. I'll take it."

          You paid the old lady and brought the bouquet of (favorite flower) back to the castle. On your way back, Torou only silenced herself, not knowing what to say at the moment. You noticed, so you decided to ask her some things.

          "Torou. You have someone in your mind?" She shook her head.

          "It's hard to like someone when you're an assassin. It's like, the instant you like someone, you have to kill him." Looking at her down state, you patted at her shoulder and drag her from the original destination.

          You brought yourself and her to a nearby cafe, taking a seat to wherever the waiter invited you to. "Um, Princess? What's the meaning of this?"

          "Cheering you up. This cafe has its charm to make everyone look handsome and beautiful." Ordering two coffees of the same type, you had a fun chat with Torou while waiting for the coffee's arrival.

At another seat across the space, sat Obi with clothes you won't recognize that it's him.

"Curses, Torou! Let me join!" He hissed alone through his greeted teeth in envy as he watch you from afar.

When your ordered drink has arrived, you thank the waiter and he replied with a so unattractive wink, you had to fake a smile. Obi couldn't stand it anymore, so he stood up and tore his disguise clothes (he has his usual clothes underneath), walking towards your seat soon.

"Oh Obi! Come and join--" you were cut off when Obi covered your mouth.

"Torou, I challenge you to a fight!"