Sequel : The Castle

The ray of sunlight slipped through the curtains dancing with the wind. The couple had their peaceful sleep after their wonderful night, in the same room, where he proposed, and she accepted. His hand wrapped gently around her soft small waist, pulling her shivering figure close to him.

Obi was a happy man. He finally had the woman of his life, and he did not regret any of this occurring as of now. He had longed for (Y/N) to be in his embrace, her scent, her body to be his, her heart and soul. I am a happy man, he thought. I am a happy man.

The chirping of birds woke (Y/N) up. She opened her eyes and gazed at the man of his life, who apparently woke up earlier than her. "Good morning, charming." (Y/N) flirted, trailing his masculine arm with her soft index finger. He grabbed her hand and pulled her close to him, giving a peck on the lips as a good morning kiss. "Good morning," Obi grinned.

What was on the finger was a ring. A ring of the same diamond, a ring of a swore oath for the rest of their lives. Their wedding ring shone by the light from the window behind Obi. He landed another light kiss on (Y/N)'s soft lips. "Get up, sweetheart." He said, sitting up and let the blanket cover only his lower torso. He turned his back to (Y/N). It showed scratch marks she left last night, and (Y/N) grinned as she brushed the hickey left all over her body; her neck, chest, everywhere. They get up from the bed and prepared themselves for their day.

Izana had a surprise for them that he told during the wedding, and they were extremely happy by it. The castle they live in now was Izana's gift. It was like a fairy tale for them to have their own castle, and this meant that Obi was the king to the kingdom they ruled. Yes, their kingdom was Larrien.

The door to their room opened, revealing their aide; a fraternal twin, a male and a female. They greeted the newly married couple a very good morning as the bowed. "The first Prince Izana and the second Prince Zen awaits. Please come, King and Queen of Larrien, Obi and (Y/N)." Obi and (Y/N) glanced at each other, making their way to meet their guests.

Their lives as king and queen begins.

A/N : Hello guys! I had been planning on a sequel for this book since some of you had requested for one, so here is the sequel! There will be a new book of course, this is just the hints of its beginning. I won't begin with the sequel as soon as possible, but I will publish the new book by the end of the year (hopefully) ! Please look forward to it.

Merii-chan out!