2. the british museam

Victoria's P.O.V

I arrived home 6 hours ago from school feeling confident about my art assignment. I have compassed a major amount of online research and I also asked my parents for advice as they seem to know the city back to front.

Luckily my parents have concluded that this project is very much important to me for the sake of my future they have made a wise decision to give me the permission to explore London as long as I promise that I will come back home safely.

They signed the slip.

I really love my parents they understand my needs very well but at times they can be strict due to the pressure their jobs puts on them.

I can't really wait for tomorrow, I just have this feeling that I can't really explain.

I am at the moment getting ready to go to sleep, firstly slipping on my comfy Blue PJ, I love the colour blue. Secondly I headed to the bathroom to brush my teeth abruptly my phone vibrated indicating that I have received a message, I ignored it. 1 minute haven't passed and my phone vibrated at least 9 more times. I heaved a big sigh and picked up my phone.

It was Claire, I opened the messages

It reads:

Claire: OOVOO GROUP CALL WITH THE GIRLS!!!

Claire: NOWWW

Claire: HELLO?

Claire: OMGGG

Claire: DONT IGNORE ME

Claire: VICKIIIIII

Claire: I AM GOING TO MESSAGE YOUR CRUSH RIGHT NOW!!!

Claire: and ohhhh yhhhhh yourrrrr cousin I will tweet him, talking about how rude you have been.

Claire: KDDJKSNSNSHSHH

Claire: ANSWER ME

Me: K

Claire: Did u just 'K' ME?!?!

Me: XD

Why did she say she will tweet Cameron, how does she know his Twitter, I don't even know. It's proberly nothing.

I jumped on my bed making all negative thoughts bounce up with me, The comforter on the bed was so fluffy and soft, the pillows on the bed were overwhelming, the softness against my skin was unbelievable, i could just sleep on this bed this is like a cloud! I want to lay in the amazing thing forever.

I got wet in my shower of thoughts, my phone vibrated bringing me back to reality. I groaned and unlocked my phone.

Claire: Bishhh your not online :(

Me: Fine wait!!!

I clicked on the app and I saw I had over 100 messages from the girls. This time they have surely over done it.
Almost instantly a call popped up on my screen. I accepted it, 2 smiling and an angry face appeared on the screen.

"Hey girls" I smiled.

"TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH" Claire shouted rolling her eyes.

"Come on Claire drop it, at least she is here" Taylor advised.

"So how's life?" Hannah asked becoming bored.

"Pretty much the same" I replied.

"Victoria, you know Austin was asking about you today" Taylor wiggled her eye brows. I started to blush, he's my crush I have been crushing on him for a month now but I keep pushing him away he is a bad influence and that will ruin my perfect image. I wish people don't expect a lot from me.