16. Ordinary

Victoria's P.O.V:

The drive was mainly consisted of us jamming to Shawn Mendes treat you better, life of the party, mercy and something big. Cameron was taking videos of the whole embarrassing scene, I hate him for that. My mum stopped for a quick food shopping as us that are left behind got out of the car for fresh air and Blake's mind formed a bulb that lit in an instant.

"Cameron let's take an Instagram skit, I haven't been posting lately" Blake dragged his finger outlining the shape of the car. Cameron nodded in agreement. They were whispering something between each other as they turn around and smirk.

"What's wrong with those two?" Hannah chuckled pointing at them. I shrugged smiling with her. We were on our way to get inside the car when huge hands were placed on our shoulders stopping us mid way.

"Where do you think you're going ladies" Blake smirked evilly, this kid has major personality swings. Shy one second and a satan the next.

"Blake your really creeping me out" we shrugged of his hand that was firmly gripping our shoulders. "So their names are Blake and Cameron, why do these names sound so familiar, I just can't get my finger on it" Hannah sunk in deep thought while pacing.

"Don't worry you will find out later"

"Victoria we want to take a quick video but we want to feature you on it" Cameron suggested. "Okay... why me? Hannah could do it" I asked and she shook her head backing up with hands up in defence and she ran into the car, typical Hannah she was never a big fan of pictures or videos. Cameron explained that this video is introducing me to his world, he wants his fans to know how 'beautiful' his cousin is. Me beautiful pshhh a pig is more good looking then me.

I finally agreed after their long rambling, my part in the video involves with me on top of the car laying down with sunglasses on, they want me to look 'sexy'. I was always good at acting, this should be easy, I didn't know what else after that they haven't told me, jerks.

Blake pulled Hannah back from inside when I told him that she takes photography she shot taggers into me, she's good at taking photos and videos but just doesn't like being in them.

Hannah started filming as we were in position, I ran my fingers through my hair attempting to look 'slutty' what can I say they asked me to but to myself I failed miserably. I saw Blake from the corner of my eye enter the camera's view. I am very curious onto what he's going to do. Hannah stopped filming for a second changing her position, I think the boys told her about what their going to do, so not fair.

For a second he changed his facial expression into shocked looking in my direction, I chuckled. Hannah changed her position again dragging me in view, Blake suddenly walked up to me fast, pulling me by my waist close to his eyes. My stomach felt sick, butterflies erupting.

"Well hello there" he imitated a sexy voice shooting my heart a lot of arrows, I was blushing hard I hope the camera didn't catch that. Suddenly the door of the car swung open revealing an angry Cameron holding up a shoe.

"Get away from my cousin" he shouted running towards us, Blake pulled away and started running, I instantly miss the warmth, NO Victoria pull yourself it's just a video. Cam chased Blake away From the area where the camera was facing. I looked into the camera, I chuckled shrugging. The video ended.

"That was funny the shoe part" Hannah laughed watching the video, I replayed it and stopped it at the part where Blake pulls me close. "Oh my god, look at you tomato" Hannah laughed even harder with tears rolling down her cheek, I death glared her which made her laugh even more.

Advice: don't get a friend that laughs At everything you do.

Cameron returned with Blake in a headlock, this video is funny and creative. Cameron watched the video and smiled widely "this is good" Blake was struggling in the headlock.