10. Half a heart

Victoria's P.O.V:

"There is so many"

"I am sorry?" I blurted out. My mum's head shot up to face me, then she smirked. What is going on in that head of hers.

"Welcome everyone" she opened the entrance door wider, I stepped next to her and looked over the group of boys that gathered together to make a big huddle.

"Catch me" I shouted playfully running towards the boys spreading my arms in the air. I jumped up from the top of the 3 steps stairs. All the boys ran to the sides to avoid my miss leading except two people. I landed on the arms of Blake and Harvey, my top half was on Blake's warm arms and my other half was on Harvey's muscular new sensation arms.

My eyes switched from Blake to Harvey's a couple of times, a small blush start to creep on to my cheek. My mum walked up to where the incident happened looking at me with the same smirk she had earlier on.

"So you two aha" she agreed with something no one knows about placing her hand on her chin. As of that Blake and Harvey steadily put me down.

"Hello Mrs. Dallas my name is Harvey" Harvey British accent filled the air extending his hand towards my mother for her to shake.

"And I am Blake" Blake also showed his firm hand. My mother took a second to recall then she smiled.

"Lisa is fine don't make me sound old, and you must me from here you have a British accent, Blake Harvey great names for handsome boys" she engulfed both of them in a quick bone crushing bear hug. They smiled awkwardly.

"Okay so you two are going to have the best bedroom in this house" she happily announced.

"Us?" Both Blake and Harvey questioned in perfect sync with wide eyes that's showed a hint of confusion.

Wait.. "I though I had the best bedroom in the house" I argued and she evilly smiled. I know what she is thinking, please don't.

"Exactly. They will share it with you, because you know we only have 5 extra bedrooms with 2 beds, counting these boys adding Cameron they are 12. So if you do division yady yada then bam that's the answer, besides your bedroom have 2 extra beds leaving out your own" my mum explained which I know that explanation wasn't enough for me to understand. Why does she want me to share it with. I gulped, with them two.

"BUT..." I got cut off by my mum dragging me to the side.

"Look honey this is for the best, I saw how you looked at them with a little spark in your eyes and the fact that they were the ones that stayed to catch you means something. I really want you to get a boyfriend, so please" she pondered like a little child craving for candy why can't she be like normal mothers that don't want their girls near boys. I sighed.
"Fine whatever" In the corner of my eye I saw Cameron having a deep conversation with my father.

"Everyone listen up, get in to pairs except Blake and Harvey. The person you choose will share a room with you for the rest of your time of stay" she commanded, everyone started to move around talking amongst each other. Blake and Harvey walked up to me, here it goes.

"So we will share a room with you" Blake started, i bite my bottom lip and nod.
"Are you okay with it?" Harvey asked, am I? Is this a way to find out what my dream meant, if it is then I am more then okay.

I smiled, "I am more then okay" i put up a thumbs up. The boys all paired up.
We went inside the house standing near the entrance waiting for the room number and key.

Cameron and Aaron, room 3
Taylor and Chris, room 5
Trey and Willie, room 6
Hunter and Brandon, room 4
Jacob and Joey, room 7

Room 1 was me, Blake and Harvey, room 2 my parents were taking. My mother went upstairs to put names on the door to make it more easier for them to know their rooms.