11. room lockdown or lovedown

Narrator's P.O.V:

Victoria and Blake have spent an hour just getting to know each other more, at some times he banters and She returns it which was really sweet and funny for them. He was easy going, Victoria at some point thought that they will be good friends in the future I hope so. However Blake started to develop some sort of feelings for her that he still didn't discover.

Victoria fell asleep on Blake's shoulder as Blake admires her features. He thought she looked adorable the way her mouth were parted a little with hairs covering her beautiful eyes. Blake carried Victoria bridle way towards the bedroom setting her gently on her soft mattress he took a second to just to go over everything that happened in the past 24 hours.

He didn't regret one bit.

Blake grinned when seeing the smile that blessed Victoria's face or as Blake liked to call her 'tori'. He wants to know what she was dreaming about and what made that beautiful smile run up to her face.

Blake laid on his bed when the drowse fills his eyes. Falling asleep with the same smile as Victoria's.

***

5 hours later; 6:06 am

Victoria's P.O.V:

I am in cloud 9 I never knew it's this great, jumping around on sports cars that felt like trampolines. Cotton candy everywhere. I would stay here forever.

A different sound appeared and can be heard faintly. It sounds more like sobs. What is this indecent sound. The racket starts to get louder and louder at this very moment i hear the sound of......

Screams

Waking up, getting up really fast. The sound from my dream was still there. I turned to the left, Harvey was twitching around screaming and his voice cracking, Blake was heavily sleeping not waking up from his slumber. I quickly got up sitting on my knees on Harvey's bed. I shook him gently to wake him up but it was no use.

"Harvey wake up" I shook him harder.

"Harvey it's just a nightmare" I stated the same line he used on me before. I am really scared on what he is capable of doing, also really worried. Harvey slowly opens one of his eyes but one of them seem to be closed shut, he sits up. I slowly hug him bringing my small arms around his neck putting his head on my shoulder.

My heart rate start to pick up rapid speed. There is no time to be feeling like this. Harvey lifted his arms snaking them around my back bringing me closer to his body. I rubbed circles on his back trying to get him calm because he seems stressed, his breathing was still heavy. I hugged him tighter. It's scary how I grew close to these boys in only under a day.

I pulled away, I cupped his face between my hands. Locking my chocolate eyes with his loving green emerald eyes. I try to search a detail that will tell me something about Harvey through his eyes.

"Are you okay?" I worriedly asked not breaking my eyes from his. He took a minute to function properly as he opens his mouth to speak he manages to say.

"Victoria"

My heart suddenly drops as pain start to wax it, I really feel bad for him but what can I do? I patted my lap for him to put his head on it. He gladly drops his head on the fat which is my thighs. I gently caress his hair, he lightly groans making a chuckle escape my lips.