19. Crazy feeling

Victoria's P.O.V:

The sun peeked in my bedroom window, lighting my hair like a fiery halo. I moaned from the tapping sun-light against my face I blinked, shut my eyes I blinked again. I yawned then managed to fully open both eyes.

I picked up my heavy head from my cosy pillow. The suns vibrant rays sent a glossy, gold sheen all around the room, blending with the falling leaves of Autumn. The sound of the rhythmic tweeting of birds brought a peaceful hymn to my ears, as I opened my window to engulf the cool London breeze "London baby". I closed my eyes yet again, the suns waking rays warming my body. My head flopped back returning to its usual comfortable state, I spread my arms upwards in attempt to stretch but I hit something warm instead, I shifted to the right to be met by an angelic picture, so called Blake sleeping.

Then it came to my great realisation that I am not in my beloved room, I slowly shift my body fully to face the centre of the room just to find other bodies scattered on the floor as if they were dead but in fact they were only sound asleep. Bits of Memories from last night have started to form a clear picture of the incidents that happened.

Shawn Mendes was in my house!

I don't remember what had happened to me, one second the room was dark then the boys scaring me and leaving me with one of them which turns out to be Shawn. Everything else is just black, I think I fainted. That's the worst time to faint, why does my body have to bail on me just at that moment.

I stood up from my spot, looking at Blake one more time before moving again. I stepped carefully over all of the others making sure I don't wake them up. I saw my phone near the door at a plug, I picked it up seeing that time was only 6 in the morning and it's really early, I have only 2 hours to get to school.

I skipped across the halls to get to the kitchen for some breakfast, before I opened the door I heard some ruffles inside giving me a light shock, the door slowly cracked open revealing a familiar figure sitting on a chair leaning over the counter on their phone with an empty plate in front of them.

I walked towards the fridge but the corner of my eye focusing on him, he turned around "good morning" he greeted oh it's just Shawn. "Morning" I sighed and opened the fridge getting out out the flavoured vanilla milk.

Wait...

I took steps backwards quickly turning my head towards him "Shawn!?" My mouth dropped which felt like the second time.

"Hmm?" He typed something quick on his phone. Then he lifted his face to meet mine.
"Wait please don't faint again" he rapidly remarked, my face relaxed a bit. I walked towards a small cupboard where we keep the glass cups, I feel Shawn's eyes following my every movement and I am trying so hard to keep my cool at a level. I took out a piece of bread and put it in the toaster, 1 minute later it's done and I spread butter on the bread.

I sat down on the stool the one next to the chair opposite to Shawn starting to eat my food. I looked up at him seeing he already is gazing at me with confused expression. I swallowed and said "what?"

He opened his mouth but pressed it in a straight line looking down, then he looked up again "that was fast, you changed behaviour"

"Is that bad?" I raised my eyebrow.

"No! No it's just amusing"

I chuckled "not to be rude but why are you here?" I finished my last bite of bread, now drinking my milk.

"I came to London for the 2016 BBC radio's teen choice award, I got nominated and I am also performing in the event with some other events too" he said.