22. Riddle

I am sorry guys I keep making you wait, I don't know why I keep updating every 2 weeks! 

Some of you guys loved the last chapter and I really appreciate that, please keep commenting on things you like, I love it when you do. So please vote and comment even if your a silent reader I want you to engage with me. I want to know what I can improve.

Blake's P.O.V:

All of this doesn't really add up, there is something weird happening to this family and I know it's my mission to find out. Victoria doesn't deserve any of this torture, she needs to know the full story and the truth about her family.

After checking that Victoria will be alright for the next few hours, i take a walk around the house just to straighten my thoughts that at the moment are going haywire. All of a sudden a room caught my eye. The door was slightly open and voices could be heard. I approached it slowly and peeped my eyes through the opening. Taylor was mumbling things I couldn't make out from distance.

"Yourself" is all I heard from Taylor's mouth, signs of anger was evident on Cameron's face and I would rather appreciate that I am not in Taylor's position as Cameron pushes him forcefully pinning him against the wall and gripping his neck like his life depends on it. I would swear that I saw a smirk form on Taylor's face for a split second, I guess that's what he wanted.

I was going to intrude but held back the urge to as Cameron shouts "do you think I want to do that to Victoria? Huh? do you? I was forced to alright, I was forced"

"What do you mean?" Taylor chocked out as soon as Cameron released the grip on his neck. "All of this, it's just the start, hell will erupt for Victoria and no one can save her"

"She was just a contract mistake" Cameron spits out and gets hold of his head falling on his knees on the floor. What does it mean by a contract mistake? I find myself very interested in something that is of course none of my business but does it matter? I came this far.

"Contract? Why is she a contract?" Taylor wondered. "I can tell you one thing" Cameron coughed.

"You know you can trust me, it will be alright just tell me" Taylor sincerely pronounced as he crouches down to the level of his unsettled best friend. I took out my phone as quick as possible and scrolled to my camera. I pressed to record a video and switched the lens towards the two boys from the small opening.

"She is not a Dallas"

Taylor took a moment to process what Cameron had said, he laughed "your joking right" he watched how Cameron's face never changed from a serious expression. "Right?" Taylor repeated still not believing what Cameron had told him. Cameron's pained expression evident that all he said was not made up.

"She's not your cousin? What? that's.. what?" Taylor started pacing the room shaking his head in disbelief, my heart aches for Victoria this information will never be forgotten. But...

"If she's not a Dallas then what is she?" Taylor took the words out of my breath.
"You won't believe what family she's from" A tear slipped down his cheek.

"Cameron tell me" Taylor and I mouthed at the same time but Taylor's were heard.

"Her real full name is Tori S-" Cameron started but before he got to the important part my phone rings at the worst time getting the attention of both Cameron and Taylor. My breath hitches in my throat as I cancel the Call from hunter.