20. Lies began to be revealed

This is where the action begins...

Victoria's P.O.V:

The moment my body collided with his warm muscular figure my heart swam inside me like a fish looking for its prey. This feeling was very different then all the emotions I have felt throughout my whole life, nothing is compared to this, it's almost as if it is foolish to be able to feel this way.

"Are you guys done?" Not breaking the hug Blake and I both turned towards Shawn, he shrugged mouthing 'I didn't say anything'.

"I am right here" our attention was drawn onto the Door, Claire was analysing each of our emotions that could be shown with our facial expression. "What's the meaning of this?" Claire jabbed her finger straight at Shawn as she gaped at the angelic face 2 meters away from her, oh right she doesn't know he's here, I am surprised she kept her loud voice crept inside.

"Claire" I let Blake's warm body go but I know deep inside that it was a mistake, My heart instantly felt cold as ice, my body is craving his touch more and more every time I look at him in the eye. "Claire Claire Claire" I pouted bringing my hands to her fragile shoulders.

"Shawn is a close friend of my Cousin and he's just staying here for a bit" My body brushed past her heading for my room, I extended my hand to twist the knob of the door although a familiar substance scraped a part on my arm, the next moment I know I am on the floor with my precious face Moulded with the hard, cold floor.

"Claire get off me"

Claire grabbed both of my arms locking them on my back resulting in me wincing in pain.
"BITCH you never tell us anything anymore" her words felt like knives being stabbed on your back, Claire had never called me a 'bitch' in real life, she's always playful on text but this is new. It's not like I intentionally don't tell the girls anything I am always too shocked to even talk.

"Please let me go your hurting me" I struggled under her grip, Claire was always stronger then me, but she had never used her power against me. Who is this new monster I am getting to know? And I know I am certainly not thrilled with this.

She leaned forward close to my ear, I felt her rough breathing on my neck composing shivers and goosebumps all over my exposed skin. I heard my heart break when she whispered

"But what if you deserve that pain"

It's different
She's different
I am different?
Who is really different...

Suddenly all my senses start to kick in, my hands gained limited power and courage to push Claire away she trembled backwards on the floor. With a swift motion I was on my feet, at this second I couldn't feel anything but emptiness.

Claire also stood up from her previous position, as her eyes made their way to meet mine I saw a stranger. Her eyes weren't the light lively green I am used to, it was filled with darkness and hatred almost as if she is suffering somehow.

"Why are you doing this?" I frowned wanting to scream however I couldn't, I just couldn't bring myself to get rude or yell at my best friend.

Would a friend say you deserve to have pain?
My conscious asked, I haven't heard this voice since that weird dream. Would a friend really? I don't know.

"Isn't it obvious? I am just sick" she spat turning her head to the side ways.

"Sick of what?"

"You"

My heart sank deep into my chest it wants to run way the way it's pounding louder and louder.