4. Family love is heavy

Blake's P.O.V:

She smiles "hi my name is Victoria Dallas, cousin of Cameron Dallas" She extended her hand. She's Cameron's cousin? But she's so different, good different. She clears her throat and I snap back to reality realising I was staring at her hand with no motion.

I reached to shake her soft hand. When we made contact I felt something, my heart ached. Why am I reacting to her touch like this, I just met her, Blake calm yourself and stop being nervous. Her hand pulled away and i instantly missed the warmth.

"I am Blake Gray" I forced a smile, but she frowned. "you don't need to act around me, I can see through fake smiles you know" she sat down and leaned to the side of the bench facing the big building in front of us and got hold of what looks like a sketch pad.

"I am sorry I am just confused and can't think straight" I looked away awkwardly, she leaned over and tapped the seat in front of her and flashed one of her best smiles I came across today. I took the seat. And looked at the bright sky the clouds are moving now the way my eyes move to Victoria's brown eyes. She looks so Focused trying to draw, I can see through her she looks like she tries so hard to keep things perfect...

Her eyes were the type of brown that was like a sweet chocolate. The chocolate that melts at the slightest bit of the heat from love, or happiness. But that chocolate can also grow hard from the cold harsh reality that is apparent in this world. Heartbreak, or the depression that she hid from all those around her so well.

I know what to do!

I toured over her blocking her view.
"Can you move?" She harshly asked.
"No" I smirked. "Why?" She poked me with her pencil rubber on my cheek. Little did she know that small move turned me on.

"The way you see through my fake smile, I see through your eyes" she cocked her head telling me she doesn't get what I am saying. Well I lowkey don't know what I am saying but I will keep it rolling.

"Do you actually from your heart want to draw this place?" I pointed at the building and she froze proving my point.
"I don't know much about you.." I paused "for a fact I don't know you at all but I can see that this isn't the perfect place for you"

She shook her head "yes it is the perfect place to draw, everyone expects me to find a place that is precious, a place they need" she pondered moving her hands while talking.

"But do YOU need it?" I pointed at her looking at only her brown eyes trying to read her.

"Look excuse me, I don't know why you care" she got up on her knees and tried to push me back, she succeeded but one minor thing she didn't think through. From the shock of her pushing me I grabbed her with me and she fell right on top of me! She got up from my chest and her hands were at either sides of my head to hold her from falling again. She was only inches away from my face, I can feel her warm breath on my lips. I got lost in her eyes again, I never thought about this before but she is really beautiful. Time passes but feels like seconds non of us got the confidence to break away.

Suddenly someone coughs "can I join?" We turn towards the voice, Cameron shows one of his cheeky smiles. Cameron..crap I look at Victoria and she had the same expression horrified and embarrassed. She got off quickly and started to fix her clothes looking down. I just sat right up also looking down hiding my blush.

Victoria looks up and smiled big "Cameron how I missed you" she screamed then she ran up to him and jumped on him locking her legs with his torso and hugging him hard. "Victoria your squishing me" Cameron blurted. That made her press harder. "Walk to the car" she ordered.