[9]

Imagine: Questioning the love you have for Joker

Requested By: @FlamingPheonix13

Song: Troye Sivan - Fools

Word Count: 1838
------------------------------------------

I am tired of this place, I hope people change,
I need time to replace what I gave away

  "(y/n), I need you to rob some banks for me. I would do it myself but I'm busy with other work." Joker said as you walked into the room.

  You glance over at him in a questioning look. He was at his desk reading over many papers. Joker noticed you staring at him and looked up towards you with an annoyed look on his face.

  "What is it now (y/n)?" Joker asked with a sigh and placed the papers down to listen to you.

  You looked at the ground and back up at him with a slightly hurt expression. How could he forget? You've been talking about this day since last week.

  He even told you he was going to remember and clear his calendar for this special day. It seems you were the only one to remember it.

  "Love, today's date night. You said we would go somewhere this month because last month you were busy with work." you spoke softly.

  Around Joker, you were known to be quiet and shy but in front of others you were loud and crazy. You only turned loud and 'crazy' for the Joker. You never wanted to make a fool of Joker in front of others.

  He is known as the Clown Prince of Crime, he is expected to have the most craziest people working for him. You simply wanted to fill that role by acting like someone else. You some times missed being normal (y/n) around people.

  "Don't bother me with such stupid none sense! Here I thought it was something important but you're just wasting my time! Get out of here and don't bother coming back if those banks I assigned you aren't robbed!"

And my hopes, they are high, I must keep them small,
Though I try to resist I still want it all

  You sighed and walked down the early streets of Gotham. You had robbed the places Joker told you to rob but didn't feel like going back to the warehouse.

  You sent the goons back to the warehouse with all the items that were stolen. You needed some time alone. Some time to be away from Joker. You placed your hands into the pockets of the big hoodie you were wearing.

  You felt something wrap around your waist and pulled you into a firm chest. You gasped and spun around getting ready to strike the person but stopped quickly when you were met with ocean blue eyes.

  You slowly put your hand down and felt a smile form. You pulled the person into a hug and tears of joy clouded your vision.

  "I've missed you so much Richard." you mumbled and hugged him tightly.

  He chuckled and wrapped his arms around you, hugging you back. You were smiling so much it started to hurt your cheeks but you ignored the pain. You were seeing an old friend, no pain was going to stop you from being happy.

I see swimming pools and living rooms and aeroplanes
I see a little house on the hill and children's name's