[57]

Imagine: Being an undercover superhero.

Requested By: @Bgucdfvgh

Word Count: 890
------------------------------------------

You clenched onto your arm tightly and looked away from the man of steel. His glare was cold and harsh. You couldn't bring yourself to tell him the truth behind not completing your mission.

"Why is it taking so long (superhero name)? This mission should have been done two months ago." Superman spoke in a harsh tone.

You continued to look at the ground and remain quiet. You wanted to tell him the truth but that would get you in even more trouble. 'Yeah, the reason for me not completing the mission is because I fell in love with the Joker!' you thought sarcastically to yourself.

"Have the same anger problems as always, don't we?" you said crossing your arms and rolling your eyes.

Superman only glared. You shrugged it off and turned your back to him. You were doing a favor to Superman for even agreeing to do this little mission.

"Do you honestly think it's so easy to receive Joker's trust?" you questioned still not turning back to look at Superman.

"You take my place and try to gain Joker's trust. The psycho may seem like fun and games but he is sure to build strong walls." you said.

You were only saying this as a cover. It was taking so long because you loved Joker. You wanted to stay as long as possible but you always loved being a hero and working with your hero friends. Like Flash, Wonder Woman, Batman (you force him to be your friend), etc.

You haven't realized it before, but you were speaking with so much hate towards Superman. You thought it was only because you were getting anger but you were completely wrong. You felt like he was attacking Joker with words and felt the need to some how defend Joker in some kind of way.

"You're right, I'm sorry for rushing you. Is everything okay? You're not harmed in any kind of way, right?" Superman questioned.

You turned around and forced a fake smile. Something in you, hated the sight of Superman. You didn't want to look at him. He was like venom to your eyes.

"Yeah, everything is going just perfect. Now if you'll excuse me, I have some thing to do with Joker." you said while walking away.

Little did you know, a certain tall, pale clown was listening to the whole thing between you and Superman.

"It seems my little bird is flying to the heroes to spread news." he said with a growl.

<><><><><Time Skip~><><><><>

Joker paced back and forth in his office. He was thinking of ways to get back at you and the heroes. Anger boiled his blood and the same questions kept running through his head.

'How could she betray me? Was it brain wash? Did she decide herself to turn to the goody side? Was she always part of them? How long?' Joker was slowly losing his temper at each question that popped into his mind.

He trusted you and yet you betrayed him, Joker wasn't sure how to cope with this and only thought killing you would solve everything.

A knock sounded at the door. Joker turned his head to look and saw you standing there with a small smile. A part of him enjoyed seeing you smile but another part wanted to cut that smile off your face.

"You okay Mister J? You've been in your office for a while now." you said slightly worried.

Joker usually only spent a few minutes in his office but he's been in his office for what felt like hours. A smile spread across Joker's red painted lips.

"Just fine dear. Get me something to drink will you?" Joker asked politely. You were shocked by this but decided not to think much of it.

"Yeah, sure." you said closing the office door behind you and walking off.

Joker turned around and continue to grin a sinister smile. His idea was beautiful. Everything would work out perfectly. Joker didn't have to kill you. You could stay alive.

Joker no longer had the mind set to kill you. Something in him wanted you by his side for a very long time. It didn't matter if he had to force you to be with him or not. In the end, you would become his forever.

Of course, the plan would take a while to carry out but he could wait. After all, the greatest things always take time.

Joker's sinister laugh slowly filled the room. His plan was so brilliant it brought laughter to him.

He would simply kill all the superheroes. You would witness everything and Joker would break every since chain of sanity you held. You would be so broken you would go running back to him. You would become his again and you could no longer run back to the heroes.

Joker loved you, but he didn't know it, and he couldn't bring himself to physically harm you. Mentally was a very different story.

Joker didn't realize, he was so hurt by your acts of betrayal, whatever part of his heart was unfrozen was now taking control and wanted some sort of revenge towards you.

You hurt him and now it was his turn. But he would bring the pain 10x worse.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

This one sucked. It feels very rushed and everything is every where but I was completely out of ideas for this Imagine.
Hope you enjoyed some parts of it?

Sorry for any spelling errors.

Vote/Comment/Follow Me please