[28]

Imagine: Joker takes his anger out on you.

Requested By: @Candyearth

Word Count: 1146
------------------------------------------

Angry boiled inside of Joker as he stomped into the hide out thinking over how the Bat and his little side kick managed to ruin his perfect plan. It had taken weeks, possibly months, to come up with the plan and the moment Joker put his plan into action Batman and Robin comes along to ruin it.

Joker didn't want to see anyone at the moment. He wanted to be alone and lock himself in his office for a few hours. Arms wrapped around Joker and this caused Joker to stumble back a bit and regain his balance again.

"Welcome back Mister J! I order/made some (favorite food)." said Joker's long time partner, (y/n).

Joker stared into her eyes and could tell he was glaring down at her. (y/n) looked away and released her arms from around Joker. Taking a few steps back she smiles softly but looks at the ground.

"You seem to be mad Mister J, want to talk about it?" (y/n) asked quietly and looked up at Joker with hope in her eyes.

Joker growled and walked up to (y/n) very slowly. She took a few steps back but Joker had taken big steps towards her. His had grabbed her neck and started to squeeze very tightly.

(y/n)'s eyes widen a bit and tried to pull Joker's hand off her neck. Joker, however, didn't release her and ignored the pain of her nails digging into his skin. Joker only squeezed tighter and watched (y/n) struggle for air.

Her grip on his arms loosened and her eyes slowly closed. Joker released (y/n) from his grip and threw her to the floor roughly. (y/n) slowly sat up and held her neck while gasping for air. Her lungs burned for air. All her body felt weak and tired.

Joker grabbed (y/n) by the hair and started to drag her how knows where. It was scary how quiet Joker had been through all this but (y/n) didn't say a word about him being silent. It would make her torture worst.

With what strength and energy (y/n) had left she struggled and tried to get Joker to release his grip on her hair. Sadly, her energy ran out.

<><><><><Time Skip~><><><><>

It's been two weeks since that day and (y/n) refused to leave her room. The goons tried to get her to come out of her room to eat or to hang out with them for a while, but (y/n) refused. She was scary of running into Joker and him beating and torturing her like he did that day.

Joker tried to talk to (y/n) but it was no use. She didn't listen to a word he said and didn't want to hear what he had to say. Joker could have forced (y/n) out of her room a long time ago but that would only make her hate him more then she already does.

Joker sighed and ran his hand through his green hair. Not only was Joker stressed about making a new plan but he was also stressed about trying to make (y/n) leave her room and talk to him again. It's been two weeks now and he hasn't seen her once.

'Just force her out and make her listen to you.' Joker thought to himself but shook his head. 'No, it'll just scare her more then she already is.' he thought again and leaned back in his chair.

'You should...a...a...apologize.' Joker thought to himself in disgust. Joker never really apologized to people because, he was never sorry but at the moment he did feel a slight bit of guilt for hurting you. 'What to do...'

<><><><><><><>

(y/n) looked at herself in the mirror and softly touched the cuts on her beautiful (skin color) skin. She flinched in pain but still traced over the cuts with her finger. She pulled her shirt down and carefully sat on the bed.

(y/n) always had to be cautions with her cuts because some of the cuts that man gave her were deep and had to be stitched. Last thing (y/n) needed was to open her wounds.

A soft knock from the door reached (y/n)'s ears. (Y/n) stayed quiet and hoped for the person to go away. Her guess was the goons were trying to get her out of the room or trying to give her some food because, who knows the last time she ate. Another knock but this time a bit harder on the door. (y/n) remained seated and remained silent.

"(y/n), baby, open the door and let's talk." said an oh so familiar voice. (y/n)'s stomach dropped when she heard the voice.

Part of her froze up in fear while the other half wanted to rush towards the door and open it for the clown who she thought would never hurt her.

"(y/n), can we please talk." Joker said while knocking on the door a bit harder.

(y/n) slightly flinched but shook her head no. She knew Joker couldn't see but she couldn't find the voice to speak.

"Fine, don't open the door!" yelled an angry Joker.

(y/n) closed her eyes tightly and took a deep breath to calm herself from being scared. The door was blocking Joker from getting to her, for now. It was silent for what seemed to be hours. (y/n) thought Joker gave up and stomped back to his office. She was startled to hear his voice on the other side of the door again.

"(y/n), princess, I'm sorry for what I did. I was having a bad day and you know how I get when I'm having a bad day. I didn't mean to get angry at you and take my anger out on you. Please, come out and talk to me." Joker said very softly but loud enough for (y/n) to hear his words.

(y/n) slowly stood up from the bed and cautiously made her way towards the door. Her hand hovered over the door knob deciding if it was best to open the door and see the Joker.

'He apologized to you (y/n). Joker rarely apologies and practically begged you to come out of the room.' these thoughts filled (y/n)'s head.

She unlocked the door and slowly opened it. Joker stood there looking at the floor but looked up when the creaking of the door filled the silent hallway.

Before (y/n) could fully step out of the room and look at Joker, he pulled her into a hug. (y/n) was shocked at first but hugged back none the less.

"I promise to never hurt you again."

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
I made another long one!

Sorry for any spelling errors.

Also, this chapter has gone under editing so there will be a few changes.

Vote/Comment/Follow Me please