[66]

Imagine: Going on a mission and things going south.

Requested By: @You_Cant_Teach_That

Word Count: 1643
------------------------------------------

  Bullets flew across the room to hit the man who was ruining everything. You glared but backed out of the room and quickly tried to make your way out the emergency exit. You were boiling with anger as you made your way towards the exit.

  Joker had left the moment Batman entered the chemical filled building to stop Joker and you. When the goons called out the Batman, Joker was quick to leave and tell you,

  "Hold him back baby."

  Before you could say anything to him, Joker dashed out the exit leaving you and the goons behind. Batman wasted no time going at the goons and quickly taking them down one by one no matter how many bullets went flying his way.

  You were one foot out the door before a rope wrapped around your body pulling your arms closely to your side. Another rope was wrapping around your legs causing you to lose balance and fall onto the floor and hitting your side against the hard metal floor.

  "I will kill who ever did this!" you shouted as you struggled around to try and loosen the rope.

  You quickly scanned the room to see a certain female sidekick looking down at you with a smirk. You glared and struggled even more. Your blood boiled with even more anger at the thought/fact Batgirl was the one who stopped you from escaping.

  "Oh no (villain name), you seem tied up." Batgirl said with a big smirk and a chuckle.

  You showed your teeth to her showing you would be more then happy to fight. A slight frown was on your lips.

  "You're so lucky you tied me back or else your guts would have been all over the floor." you snarled at her.

  Batgirl remained silent and looked over at Batman who finished with the last of the goons. Batman looked around making sure no one was hiding and when it seemed no one was left, he walked over to Batgirl and you.

  "What are you doing here?" Batman asked while looking down at you. A cold chill ran down your spine as you felt Batman's eyes on you.

  "I came to help! I heard Joker and his crew was causing trouble so I came to lend a hand." Batgirl said with a proud smile.

  Batman only glance at her for a second and looked back at you. You smirked and winked towards him and blew a kiss.

  "Like what you see Bats? I know, I'm irresistible." you said with a laugh.

  Batman rolled his eyes under his mask and remained unfazed by your comment.

  "Get in the Bat mobile. Time to take her back where she belongs." Batman said walking off towards the exit.

  Batgirl sighed and nodded her head though Batman couldn't see it. Batgirl had to help you up and you had to mostly lean against her in order to walk due to the rope around your legs. It was clear Batgirl was taking no chances and didn't cut the rope around your legs.

  "What's wrong B girl? Sad that the Bats isn't paying attention to you?" you said in a mocking voice trying to bother her.

  "Can't blame him, the Bats wants a 'big girl', not some little girl running around Gotham trying to be like him." you said with a laugh.