[59]

Imagine: Joker goes to one of your dance recitals.

Requested By: @Luna282930

Word Count: 599
------------------------------------------

Joker's green eyes watched you carefully. The way your body moved gracefully along with the soft rhythm of the music. Your (eye color) eyes were closed.

You did little hand gestures to add more effect to your dance. Others joined you on stage and danced along; but Joker kept his eyes on you. You stood out from the rest some how.

Others would say it was due to your different outfit from the rest or how your hair was done, but to Joker it was the way your beautiful (skin color) skin was shinning brightly under the stage light. The way your body seemed to move differently from the others. The emotions you put into your performance.

Joker was in fact heartless but he was not completely blind of how others feel. He could see how important this night meant to you. How important it was to you to put on an amazing show.

It then clicked in Joker's crazy head. You looked like an angel dancing --almost-- in front of the whole world. He could see your wings were taken away and all the emotions you had bottled up inside of you, you let out through dancing.

You were his angel and no one else's.

<><><><><><><><><>

Your eyes snapped opened as the song came to an end. Your final pose was a graceful bow. The audience was dead silent. Your heart was beating fast and beating loud. Your stomach did flips at the compete silence.

"Look (y/n), you left them completely shocked." whispered a male dancer who was inches away from you.

He held a sweet smile to let you know he met it in a positive way. You smiled back and sucked in a deep breath. You stood up straight and was just about walk off the stage till everyone stood from their seats and started to clap.

The audience cheered loudly for you. You release the breath you were holding in and smiled nervously. The lights were dimmed down when the show started so you couldn't really see the people but could still feel their eyes on you.

As the lights slowly started to turn on and the room became bright again, you saw him. You silently gasped and placed a hand over your mouth. He was wearing a disguise so others didn't freak out when seeing him and was hidden in the back.

He, of course, brought along his goons but they made sure to dress like normal people. They almost blended in with the audience but then you saw his green hair.

'He was watching me the whole time?' you asked yourself and knew you wouldn't be getting an answer.

"Come on (y/n)! It's time to celebrate back stage!" said a staff member from the side lines.

You nodded your head and did one last bow to the still cheering audience. You pulled your eyes away from the Joker as you walked back stage and out of view from everyone.

You had a soft smile on your face as you reached the back stage with people patting your back and cheering congratulations to you over and over. You were the star of the show after all.

You ignored everyone around you and kept thinking about the person you just saw. Your heart was bubbling with joy.

Joker actually came to one of your shows. He came to watch your performance. This meant a lot to you. The man you loved came to one of your, very important, shows.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
So, how was this? Did you enjoy?
I know it's shorter then usual.

Sorry for any spelling errors

Vote/Comment/Follow Me please