[54]

Imagine: Joker kidnapping you.

Requested By: @Insanity69

Word Count: 995
------------------------------------------

The silence was slowly killing you. It felt like the silence was eating away at you. Your brain was questioning every thing and trying to find some kind of way to escape the ropes holding you down.

You wanted to yell and scream but stopped yourself from doing so. What good would it do you? It would only alert your captor and possibly get you killed or tortured.

Every thing was dark. You could feel the rough cloth covering your eyes. It hurt every time the cloth would rub against your eyes. It felt like someone was sandpapering your eye lids.

"It seems your awake." said a chilling voice. The voice seemed to bounce off the walls meaning the place, you were in, was empty.

You couldn't tell where the person was. They could be in front of you without you realizing it. After the voice spoke; silence once again fell.

"I enjoy seeing you trying to escape. But it's too late princess, you're now mine for the keeping." the chilling voice turned into a sinister laugh.

Goosebumps ran up and down your arms. Your heart pounding from fear. Your brain quickly thinking up of the worse scenarios possible. You felt like crying from the fear and worry building up inside of you.

"Let me go please!" you said out loud. Your voice cracking. You now noticed how dry your throat felt. You wanted - no, needed some water. You, of course, did not tell the person holding you captive this.

"Now let's begin with playing some games. Do you have any in mind?" the voice reminded sinister but this time a bit of cheer was mixed in. It seemed the person was trying to be cheerful.

You remained silent. You didn't want to encourage this person. They only laughed once again. The blind fold was ripped off. You flinched at the sudden rough pull. The lights were dim but bright enough to look around the room. The light did hurt for a few minutes.

"What's that? What a great idea (y/n)!" laughed the creep who kidnapped you.

As your eyes adjusted to the little light in the room, you could see the figure of your kidnapper standing a few inches away from you. You heart dropped as you got a better look.

The person who took you from your home was the infamous Joker, prince of crime. Now was really a time you wanted to scream. You wanted to scream from help but you already knew, it was no use. No one was going to help you and screaming could possibly end your life now.

"First game we are going to play, my dear (y/n), is the notice game." Joker's voice turned into that scare kinda of happy by the minute. You were scared he would snap at any moment and after that, who knew.

"Notice?" you questioned. You ignored the dry feeling in your throat and spoke up. You had to play along till an opportunity showed itself.

"Yes, take a very good look around." Joker laughed and circled the chair you were tied to.

You tried to move your head but then realized, you couldn't move it. Every time you tried it would be pulled back. You couldn't look to the side or lift it forward. Your breathing got heavy from panic and your mind started to panic.

"What's going on here?! Why can't I move my head?!" you almost screamed out.

You tried to lift your hands but felt them tied down. You had known this but your mind was telling you to try and break out from the hold. Both your hands clenched onto what felt like wood. Out of extinct you tried to kick you legs. Of course, they were tied down too.

"I can't move! What's going on?!" tears pricked at your eyes. Fear was stabbing at your heart and nerves.

"Good job! You're almost as smart as the Bat." Joker laughed. He stopped circling you and stood in front of you leaning down to look at you.

"Why am I here? Please let me go." you whimpered. Joker's smile stretched larger. He leaned away and started to circle you once again.

"I guess the only right thing to do is tell you why you're here," Joker stopped once again in front of you. He pulled a chair from the side and set it in front of yours.

"You see, I've been watching you for some time now and I've gotten quite attached to you." Joker laughed but then his smiled dropped. His tone serious as he stared at you.

"I was going to leave you alone till I thought, 'Where's the fun in that?'. So I decided to take you for my self." Joker's smile returned and he stood from his chair. He pushed it to the side roughly.

It crashed to the floor. Joker walked behind your chair and pushed a cart in front of you. You couldn't see the things on it but feared for the worst.

"Now it's time to start the real fun." Joker laughed once again. Shivers ran down your spine. It felt like your stomach dropped knowing something horrible was going to happen.

Electricity ran through your body. You screamed in pain as it hurt your brain. Tears finally fell from your eyes as you continued to scream in pain. Then it stopped. You felt like a sobbing mess.

"Please, please, please stop. Let me go." you begged. You couldn't fight him, you couldn't show a mean side. What good would that do you? You were tied down and trying to fight wouldn't help. You couldn't fight.

Joker's sinister laugh returned along with his smile. More electricity ran through your body. Your screams returned, Joker only watched in amusement.

"Why so serious?"

These were the last words you heard before your fried brain turned to see the world his way.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
I like how this one turned out. So, where my fangirls (and boys) at? 😂
I feel like you Cupcakes are obsessed with the words, "part 2".
I'm kidding.

Sorry for any spelling errors.

Vote/Comment/Follow Me please