[48]

Imagine: Joker and you hating each other.

Requested By: @tupacshckvr

Word Count: 713
------------------------------------------

You glared harshly at the pale white clown in front of you. He held his usual smile. A gun in one hand and a knife in the other.

"Just had hand over the bag nicely and no one gets hurt." Joker said with a chuckle m. You didn't believe that for a second.

"You think I believe you? How dumb do you think I am?" you scoffed and take a step away carefully. One wrong step and it was the end of you.

"Do you really want me to answer that question?" Joker asked with a laugh. If looks could kill Joker would be 6 feet under.

At the moment, Joker and you stood on a roof top on a very important bank. You had successfully gotten yourself in the bank and stole millions of dollars. Everything was going great till a surprise guest decided to show up.

He was rather interested in the two bags you had in hand and demand them. You of course denied and rushed to the roof tops due to his goons roaming the streets. And here you two are now.

"Come on sweet cheeks, I have places to be, things to do, people to kill, you know? That normal stuff," Joker said with another laugh. His eyes glared at you darkly and his turned cold.

"Now hand over the bags before I put bullet through your pretty little head."
You shook your head. You refused to give and show you were weak.

"Get the money yourself. Or is it, your small peanut sized brain can't find a way in and out that bank?" you said with a mocking laugh. You could hear him growl in annoyance.

"You know, I'm started to get tired of talking. Any last words doll face?" Joker said with his gun pointed at you. You only smiled and continued to glare.

"Try me." you pressed on. Before the gun could fire, something came flying in. It seemed to have smacked Joker's hand but whatever it did, Joker quickly dropped the gun and grabbed his hand.

"What-!" Joker begin but was cut off as a dark figure landed in front of you and Joker.

"Well, if it's that Bat. Have you come to play too?" Joker asked with a chuckle. Batman stood up and looked at Joker. You ignored the words that came from Batman's mouth and took this opportunity to make a run for it.

You didn't make it far as a rope tied its self tightly around your body. You dropped your bags of money and fell to the ground.

"Hey!" you yelled in surprise. You struggled to try and get the rope lose but it was no use.

"It's been a fun chat Batman but I other important things to do. Ta-ta for now." Joker said and threw down a smoke bomb. Green like smoke came out and clouded the roof top.

You coughed a bit from all the smoke. You could hear Batman coughing from all the smoke. You then felt arms around you and picking you up off the ground. You would have said something but every time you inhaled or tried to speak all that came out was a fit of coughing.

Time Skip~

You now sat in a car with the clown who saved you from Batman. You glared at the window and and remained silent. You could have jumped out the car with your bags of money long ago if Joker had untied but no, he kept you tied up in the rope Batman used on you to keep you from fleeing the scene.

"You are such a good girl. To bad your big mouth ruins everything." Joker said as he patted your head. Your turned your head towards him and glared at him dangerously.

"Touch me again and I'll put a bullet through your insane big head." you hissed and moved your head away from him. Joker only laughed and looked at you for a moment.

"I'm starting to like you now."

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
This sucked. Sorry for the short chapter but I had writers block for this request. I don't understand why.

Sorry for any spelling errors.

Vote/Comment/Follow me please