[23]

Imagine: Joker and you hating each other but you secretly love him.

Requested By: @Shan_robinxx

Word Count: 1246
------------------------------------------

Joker glared at you as you explained the plan to the goons. You could feel his glare but ignored it. You didn't have time for his silly games. You had to rob a museum before the other villains of Gotham got there.

"Why don't we wait to rob the museum?" asked one the goons while looking at you. You sighed but smiled none the less.

"Because if we wait the museum will increase their security. Also, only one villain will be able to get the jewel if Batman doesn't show up in time." you spoke to the goon. He nodded his head in understanding.

"Any more questions?" you asked. The goons shook their head and you clapped your hands happily and smiled.

"Good, let's get ready to rob a museum." you said and started to walk off. Joker scoffed and glared as you walked away. He never liked how cheerful you were and how nice you acted towards his goons.

You, however, never understood why the Joker didn't like you. He was the one who asked you to work for him and the moment you started to work, he decided he hated you.

You only pretended to hate Joker too but deep down in your criminal heart, you had feelings for the Clown Prince of Gotham. You masked your feels with the same hate he had towards you.

<><><><><Time Skip~><><><><>

"Get your ass moving (y/n)! We don't have all day!" Joker yelled at you through the ear piece.

You rolled your eyes and carefully moved through the security lasers. You moved slowly to make sure no part of you touched the red lasers.

"Shut up! I'm trying to focus here you stupid clown!" you whispered\yelled back. Joker and his crew were waiting outside the museum. They were waiting for you to turn off the security system. You had seen no other villains at the museum or any villain trying to make a move.

"Hurry the hell up! You're so damn slow!" Joker yelled once again. You growled in annoyance and passed the last security lasers.

"You want to do this yourself stupid clown?!" you yelled back with annoyance. It was silent on the other line and this caused you to smirk.

"That's what I thought." you spoke again. You could already tell Joker was glaring.

You walked over to the power box and shot at it many time with your gun. Couldn't have anyone turning the security back on. All the lights that were left on shut off quickly and all security cameras turned off. All the red lasers disappeared.

"Powers been shut off but the back up generator should be on soon. The generator will only provide light, none of the security cameras or alarms should turn back on." you spoke.

You could hear the smashing of glass and heavy foot steps. You stepped out of the office that had the power box and turned on your night vision goggles. You quickly ran towards the exhibit that held the jewel you were here for.