[65]

Imagine: Being Captain Boomerang's sister.

Requested By: @VictoriaKitchen

Word Count: 976
------------------------------------------

  The feeling of his eyes watching you closely sent shivers down your spine. You couldn't deny that you actually wanted to be with him. You wanted to be a part of his world and be something in his life but you couldn't bring yourself to actually say this. You loved the life you had now.

  Sure, it had its up's and down's but everyone's life did. No one had that barbie perfect life.  

  "Come on (villain name), you know you want to leave and be with me." he whispered in your ear.

  "I do want to be with you." you said in a whisper and closed your eyes. Your heart was racing at how close he was standing next to you.

  "I want to be with you so much but I can't." you said as your hands formed into fists.

  You wanted to leave with him. You want to start a new life of crime with him but your mind kept telling you to ignore those feelings running through your veins.

  However, your heart was singing a different tune. It was singing the song of love for him and was begging you to go with him. You didn't know who to listen to or which was right. 

  "(Villain name)!" called out a familiar voice.

  You quickly looked behind you and took a step back. You took one last look at the clown of chaos and smiled softly.

  "Please, give me time to think." you said and quickly ran away. You were headed to where you last heard the familiar voice.

  You missed the growl escaping his throat at the sight of you leaving.

<><><><><><><><><>

  "Have you thought about my offer?" he said in a low voice that sent chills down your spine.

  You gulped and nodded your head slowly. Your voice felt dry but you still forced it come out. "I did." you said in a shy voice.

  "Well? What is it then?" he asked impatiently. His foot tapping against the ground.

  "Well..." you began but slowly trailed off. Before you could go any further, a boomerang came flying passed you and towards the 'secret' man you were seeing.

  "Really (villains name)?! Out of all the villains hanging out there you had to be with the Joker!" yelled the voice of the man you've always seen as an older brother.

  "Boomerang! It's not like that!" you yelled back and blocked Joker from any further attacks.

  "What's it like then? What the hell is going on?!" Boomerang hissed and prepared to throw another one of his infamous boomerangs.

  "I offered her a deal of a life time!" Joker laughed from behind you. He stepped forward and wrapped an arm around you waist, pulling you closely.

  "I offered her something she couldn't refuse. Something you could never give." Joker laughed again and looked down at you. You looked at the ground with a slight blush.

  "He offered me a place in his life. Not only will I be his partner in crime but I'll also be something much more." you said looking up at the Joker and staring straight into his bright green eyes.

  "No! no! no! I won't allow that!" Captain Boomerang yelled and stomped over. He looked at Joker with a dangerous glare.

  Joker only watched with amusement. His usual crazy smile on his lips as he watched the man that only fought with boomerangs walked towards him.

  "I will not allow you to take her and treat her like sh*t like you do to Harley!" Boomerang yelled while poking a finger at Joker's chest.

  Joker growled low but kept his smile. The tension in the air was slowly growing thick.

  "Stop! Can we please about this for once? Almost like normal people!" you called out and pulled your (half) brother away from Joker.

  "Boom, no matter what you say, it won't stop me from leaving. I love you, as a brother, with all my heart but I've found someone who I want to be with." you smiled softly.

  Boomerang could feel his heart slowly breaking in two. He also loved you, as his sister, and didn't want you to leave his side. Especially if you were going to leave with the Joker but that stubborn look in your eyes said other wise.

  You wouldn't listen to anyone but yourself and what your brain/heart told you to do. He took a shaky breath and placed a hand on your shoulder.

  "Everything is going to be fine, besides, if he does something I don't like or touches me in any way I don't like, I'll break every since silly bone in his body." you said with a smile.

  This caused Boomerang to smile a little and pull you into a hug. He had to let go of you now. He could no longer protect you from the harsh world. You were capable of protecting yourself.

  "I love you (y/n)." Captain Boomerang whispered into your ear and hugged you tighter.

  "I love you too, big brother." you said in a whisper and emphasize the word brother. Showing you would never forget him and all the things he's done for you.

  Joker watched from the background and rolled his eyes with a sickening look on his face. He always hated lovey dovey stuff. He cleared his throat and put on his crazy smile again.

  "Let's go (villain name)! Places to go, chaos to bring, and Bats to bother." Joker chuckled while turning his back towards you and Boomerang and walked away.

  "I'll see you around Boom!" you waved and ran after Joker.

  "She has to learn on her own. That clown is no good for her." Boomerang said bitterly with a slight frown on his lips. He glared at Joker as Joker looked back and waved.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
How was this? I hope you enjoyed the request and I did it right.
Again, sorry for the late update Cupcakes.

Sorry for any spelling errors.

Vote/Comment/Follow Me please