{10}

Imagine: Not paying attention to Joker.

Word Count: 812
------------------------------------------

  You groaned in annoyance and looked at Joker with an annoyed look on your face. Today was your gaming day.

  This meant you would be playing video games all day but Joker just so happened to visit you on the wrong day and the wrong time.

  You had told Joker to visit you later but he decided to be stubborn and stay. You didn't see anything wrong with it at first but 2 minutes later, Joker started to poke your sides.

  He would do it at random times and this caused you to jump a little and kinda scare you. Joker seemed to be bothering you every time you were doing something very important in the game.

  "(y/n), I'm bored. Let's do something fun." Joker said leaning over to you for a kiss. You were so focused on the tv and game you put a hand on Joker's face and pushed him out of your way.

  "Not right now! I'm on a killing streak!" you said not looking at Joker once. You could see from the corner of your eye he was getting mad. You just smiled and continued to kill people on the game.

  "I told you babe I was going to be playing games all day today. I told you visit me tomorrow or something but no, you just had to stay." you said with a giggle. Joker mumbled something under his breath that you didn't catch.

  "Can't you play your dumb games some other time?" Joker asked trying to make eye contact but you refused. You shook your head slowly trying to pay attention to the game.

  You were killed and you wanted to shout because your kill steak was ruined. You took the chance to look at Joker who was glaring at the tv with his arms crossed over his chest.

  "I would let you play but I have only one remote and if I had two I'm sure it would take you forever to get use to it." you said with a smile.

  Joker didn't turn his head to talk you. He continued to glare at the game system and tv. You went back to playing the moment your character re-spawned.

<><><><><Time Skip~><><><><>

  Its been an hour now. You quit the game you were playing to play a different one. While stretching you noticed something was missing in your living room.

  You shrugged it off and went to the bathroom and after the bathroom to the kitchen to snack on something. After your little break you walked back into the living room to notice something else was now missing.

  'Where the hell is my game system?!' you thought while panicking. You heard a very faint laugh from one of the rooms and it hit you hard. You just now noticed what else was missing from the living room.

  'Joker...' you thought to yourself with fear. You were quick to piece the puzzle together.

  'Joker + gaming system = no more gaming system' you were now terrified. You had ignored the clown for at least an hour or more and this was going to be the result of ignoring him.

  "Babe! Where are you?!" you yelled and quickly ran around the house looking for him.

  You had no luck until you heard another faint laugh from outside. You quickly ran out the front door and scanned the area for a clown with green hair and very pale skin. You heard laughing again but louder and above you.

  You froze and turned around slowly to see Joker on the roof with your game system in hand. It seemed to be leaking out water. You gasped and freaked out more.

  "Joker! Get down from there right now and return my baby!" you yelled only to hear laughter again.

  Joker shook his head and hung the system out getting ready to drop it. You quickly ran to where it was going to fall hoping to catch it but that sadly didn't happen.

  Joker threw the system up in the air and grabbed a baseball bat from next to him. He hit the system with the bat and a very loud whack filled you ears.

  "Look at it fly! It's a home run!" Joker said very pleased with the result of how far the game system went.

  He laughed at his own joke and jumped down from the roof. You stood there in shocked and watched where your now broken game system was.

<><><><><Time Skip~><><><><>

  You sat on your couch glaring at the movie that was playing with your arms crossed. Joker had his arms wrapped around you and and a smile on his face. The lesson you learned today was: if you planned to ignore the Joker, hide all your gaming systems.

  "I hate you"

  "I love you too (y/n)"

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
This was fun to make. Hope you enjoyed.
Sorry for any spelling errors.

Also, this chapter has gone under editing so there will be a few changes.

Vote/Comment/Follow Me please