[55]

Imagine: Joker + Reader + Batman = Love Triangle

Requested By: @Kate_Amazingirl

Word Count: 754
------------------------------------------

You sat silently and watched the hero and villain argue. You had nothing to say. You didn't know what to say.

"Why would someone sane want to be with someone insane like you?" Batman spoke with a growl.

You watched with slight amazement at the scene unfolding before you. Joker laughed and his smile widened.

"Sane? Everyone is insane dear Batsy! But I want that little insane mind right there." Joker said and pointed a finger towards the direction you were in.

Batman looked at you, you could feel the death like glare but then again, Batman always held that glare when looking at people. You stole a glance at Joker who was also looking at you. You gulped nervously and quickly looked down at the floor to avoid any and all eye contact.

"Face it dear old Batsy, you can't stand that (y/n) wants to be with me and not you." Joker laughed and sat down next to you on the couch.

He wrapped an arm around your waist and pulled you close to him. You remained quiet and still; you secretly wanted to see how every thing played out.

Batman was mumbling something under his breath that you couldn't hear or understand. Then, another pair of arms wrapped around you and pulled off the couch and away from Joker.

"I'll break every bone in your body if you touch her again." Batman said. His voice sounded so dangerous. It gave off a warning but, obviously, Joker didn't get the hint.

"Oh Batsy, you don't make the rules here." Joker said standing up from his seat and towards Batman and you.

"I do." Joker tightly grabbed onto your free arm and pulled you towards him again.

You let out a mouse like squeak at the sudden force. The tension in the room was growing very thick. It was almost suffocating.

You were pretty shocked the Joker and Batman weren't already throwing punches at each other but you've already had enough fun watching every thing break out. 'It's time I break this up.' you thought to yourself.

You pulled yourself out of Joker's and Batman's hold. It seemed the two of them were just about ready to start playing tug - of - war with you. You took a step back and looked at the two.

"Where is my say in this? Last I checked, neither of you controlled who I like or love." you said while crossing your arms.

Batman continued to stare at you while Joker looked around the room avoiding and pretending he didn't hear a thing.

"Now," you spoke with a clear voice. Joker looked at you waiting for you to carry on. For once, Batman and Joker were silence.

"The person I choose to be with is..." you trailed off looking at Joker and then at Batman.

You couldn't tell what emotions Batman was hiding due to his mask. The Joker was no better. It was like looking at a brick wall. Joker held nothing close to emotions and he was wearing no mask.

You remained quiet. You could see Batman tense up and Joker slowly getting annoyed with your silence. You wanted to add effect like in the movies or reality tv shows.

"The person I choose to be with will be..." you trailed off again. You loved watching Batman and Joker slowly getting annoyed with you for pausing once again.

"Hurry up (y/n)! We don't have all day!" Joker yelled at you finally snapping. You looked towards him with what felt like a glare.

"You're ruining a perfectly good dramatic moment." you mumbled. This time, you would take it serious.

"Okay, the person I chose is Harley." you said. At that moment Harley poked her head in from around the corner with a smile on her face.

"You called?" Harley spoke in her cheery voice. You smiled at the sight of her.

"Ha Batman! in your - What?" Joker stopped himself and looked at you dumbfounded.

"You...chose Harley Quinn?" Batman asked again. He sounded very confused and very mad.

"Well yeah," you said pushing past the two dumbfounded villain/hero standing in front of you.

You walked towards Harley and wrapped an arm around her waist. She placed a kiss on your cheek and blew a kiss to the two boys with a wink. You turned back with a sheepish smile and said,

"What can I say? I would be stupid to reject Harley's love."

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Who remembers that line? 😂

Also, any hate on this chapter will be deleted. This was for fun and some people, before, didn't seem to understand that the last time I did something like this. (The Joker x Reader x Harley chapter)

Sorry for any spelling errors.

Vote/Comment/Follow Me please