[29]

Imagine: Being a dancer and Joker one day sees you.

Requested By: the_real_ayers

Word Count: 615
------------------------------------------

The faint beat of the music filled the once silent studio room. 'Deep breath.' you told yourself as you looked into one of the many mirrors in the studio. You took in a deep breath and mumbled to yourself, "you can do this."

'Focus only on the music and nothing else.' you thought to yourself. You took one last look at yourself and closed your eyes.

You took a last deep breath and let your body move with the music. Your body felt weight less as you moved along with the flow of the music. All thoughts left your mind and the music seemed to get louder.

<><><><><><><><><>

You slowed your steps as the music was coming to an end. Your body gracefully stopped dancing completely. You slowly opened your eyes and looked at yourself in one of the many mirrors. You smiled to yourself but your smile quickly dropped when the sound of slow clapping filled the room.

You turned around and quickly looked around the room. Your eyes caught sight of the green haired man leaning against the door frame. He had a smirk plastered across his lips and wore what seemed to be a purple suit. Something about him, caught your eye.

"My, my, those were quite some moves." said the pale man as he got off the door frame and took a step into the room. You watched him carefully but slightly glared.

"What are you doing here? This studio is closed. You shouldn't be here. How did you get in here?" you said sternly while looking at the man. He only chuckled and walked towards you slowly.

"You know, same old, same old. Running from the Bats and Gotham's police. How I got in is a secret of mine." the man shrugged his shoulders and talked so casually.

You took a few steps back until you bumped into the mirror like wall. The man still made his way towards you.

"Who are you?" you asked trying to calm your nerves.

You never paid close attention to the Gotham news because you were always so busy with your dancing career.

"How rude, you don't know who I am!" the man exclaimed and stopped a few inches away from you.

His pale hand roughly grabbed your chin and turned your head as if he was now taking a good look at you.

"You seem very, interesting." spoke the man and he released your chin and looked you up and down.

"I'll be seeing you soon doll face." said the man and quickly turned away from you.

Before you could question him some more, he was gone. You were left confused and, for some reason, wanting to see him again. You were so lost in thought about the strange man who walked in, you failed to notice a card in your hand.

You noticed the card when it slipped from your hand and fell to the floor by your feet. You bent down to pick it up and examined the card.

It looked to be a playing card but specially designed to look different from the other normal playing cards. On the front of the card with bold words read 'Joker'. You flipped the card over to see the same words this, Joker had just said to you.

'See you soon, (y/n).'

'How did he know my name?!' you thought to yourself confused and wanting answers.

That thought left your mind as you now thought about seeing that man again. Something in you felt happy at the thought of seeing the man who called himself Joker, again.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
How was this? I thing it was pretty, different. (?)
Sorry it was so short but hope you enjoyed either way.

Sorry for any spelling errors.

Also, this chapter has gone under editing so there will be a few changes.

Vote/Comment/Follow Me please