[14]

Imagine: Joker having to kill you but saves you instead.

Requested By: @blxckyouknow

Word Count: 736
------------------------------------------

  Joker pointed the gun to your head with the usual evil smile spread across his face. 'Shoot her now! Get it over with!' spoke a voice in Joker's mind.

  You sat there unfazed by what was going on around you. Your hands and feet were tied to the chair you were sitting in so you couldn't move.

  You had a sack placed over your head so you couldn't see a thing. You still remained unfazed by this. You weren't scared and if you were, you wouldn't show it to the clown in the room with you.

  'Don't shoot her!' another voice yelled in his mind trying to block out the other voice that said to kill you. Joker aimed the gun to the floor now listening to the new voice in his head.

  "Why not? I don't need her alive for anything? No point in having her around." Joker said talking to the voice who wanted to keep you alive.

  'You might not need her now but what about later? You're going to need her to love you and care for you.' the voice said full of confidence. Joker stood there confused and thinking over what the voice had just said while the other voice started to laugh.

  'You need her to love you? All she'll do is back stab you and turn you into Batman and send you away to Arkham. You don't need her! You have Harley who will look after you.' said one of the voice's again.

  'Harley is no longer with us! Harley went to work with another team for a while. We need someone new. Someone who will stay to the dying end.'

  'What we need is to kill her. She won't stay by our side like Harley did. This girl doesn't look like she will be loyal. She looks like some girl who will run way and call the cops the first moment she gets!'

  'That doesn't seem-' both voice shut up when Joker groaned and held his head in annoyance. Too bad he couldn't shoot these guys.

  "Shut up! I make the call here! None of you do!" Joker yelled. You slightly jumped and felt something come over you.

  It wasn't fear, it was laughter. You wanted to laugh at what was happening around you but stopped yourself from doing so.

  It was funny to hear the Joker arguing with himself but also, cute? You heard the safety of the gun being removed and only guessed Joker was pointing the gun towards you.

  "Can you take the bag off before shooting me?" you said calmly. Joker was slightly taken back by how calm you were.

  Most would be crying in fear and begging him to let them go or not to kill them. Joker listened to your request and removed the sack from your head. When he did, it was like time had stopped.

  He took in all your beautiful features. Your (hair length) (hair color) hair and your (eye color) eyes that seemed to be so full of life. Something in Joker no longer wanted to kill you. He couldn't kill you.

  Joker walked closer to you and pulled out a knife. You closed your eyes and took a deep breath. You awaited for the pain that never came.

  You felt tugging at your hands and then at your feet. You quickly opened your eyes to see Joker was cutting the ropes that held you down. You were confused but before you could question him, he spoke up.

  "I'm letting you go. Get out of here before I change my mind." Joker said and turned away from you when he finished removing the rope.

  You grabbed your wrists that hurt from how tight the rope was but sat there in the same seat not moving. You leaned back in the chair and crossed your arms over your chest.

  "I'll stick with you for a while. I'm not a fan of listening to what people tell me to do. You're stuck with me for a while now." you said with a chuckle as the Joker turned around to glare at you.

  Joker would be lying if he said he didn't want you around. In fact, something in his heart seemed to be happy you would be staying by his side for a while.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
I'm not too proud of this one but hope you Cupcakes enjoyed either way.

Sorry for any spelling errors

Also, this chapter has gone under editing so there will be a few changes.

Vote\Comment\Follow Me please