[53]

Imagine: Being Kidnapped.

Requested By: @garmaushipper78

Word Count: 920
------------------------------------------

Panic and pain coursed through your veins. Your breathing was heavy as you sat there tied down to the chair.

"Now you crazy little sh**, tell me where the Joker is and all of this can end." said the British accent of the infamous Penguin.

You coughed up a bit of blood. You flinched at the pain you were feeling on the inside. Your lungs burned for the need of more air. Your ribs felt like they were broken and slowly falling apart. Your stomach, however, hurt the most.

Penguin hit you over and over again in that area. He refused to give you a moment to breath. He'd been torturing you for what felt like hours. Probably has been hours.

You spit out the blood in your mouth and looked up at Penguin with a nasty glare. Penguin only smirked and cracked his knuckles.

"You finally going to tell me where the clown freak is?" Penguin asked leaning closer to you.

His breath hit you and it caused you to scrunch up your nose in disgust. It smelled just like the room, smoke.

"And why on earth would I tell someone like you?" you asked with a smirk on your face. You were no snitch.

"What makes you think I know where the Joker is? He could be anywhere by now." you said leaning back into the chair a bit.

You could see Penguin's fists tighten and the anger in his eyes. This unfazed you as you've seen the rage in Joker's eyes, every time his goons messed a job up.

"Look here you bloody psycho, I'll give you a moment to think about the stupid clowns whereabouts. And if you still refuse," Penguin started to make his way out the room.

"We're going to have some fun."

<><><><><Time Skip~><><><><>

Your screams echoed throughout the empty, worn out warehouse. Some of the Penguin's goons chuckled while others tried to ignore your screams of pain.

"It seems the clowns little girlfriend is new to pain. Your screams make it obvious. Is this your first time being kidnapped?" Penguin laughed while taking a puff of his cigar.

Penguin blew the smoke in your face. You coughed a bit and once again sent him a dirty glare. Penguin only laughed and pulled away from you.

"I'll be sure to show you a wonderful time." Penguin smiled showing his yellowish teeth. He then turned around and looked at his goons.

"Tie her to the loony chair. It's time to give her a shocking life experience." Penguin laughed and took another puff of his cigar.

Two goons started to untie you from the chair you were sitting in. You struggled but every time you moved your body felt like thousands of blades were going right through you. So you gave up.

Your body was not able to handle such extreme pain that it felt like it had shut itself down. The goons tied you to, what Penguin called, 'the loony chair'.

Penguin was standing next to some machine with a small red button. It was clear what was going to happen next and what that red button controlled.

Before Penguin could push the button, green gas filled the room. The goons started coughing as did you and the Penguin. Your eyes burned in pain and started to tear up.

"What the bloody hell?!" Penguin shouted then going back into a coughing fit. Then there was sound of gun shots and bodies hitting the floor. You could feel someone or something pulling at the ropes that tied you to 'the loony chair'.

Arms wrapped around you and picked you up from the chair. You tried to struggle in the persons hold but your body felt very weak and this person was taking you out of that torture room. You could try to fight them later.

You closed your eyes due to them tearing up and burning. You could only guess the strange green gas was tear gas. Whoever was carrying you felt like they were running.

"I'm going to kill whoever has done this! I'm going to chop off your arms and legs! After that -" Penguin's voice trailed off.

After what felt like an eternity of running, the cold air of Gotham hit your bare skin. When you were taken from your shared home with Joker, you weren't in the warmest clothes.

"Princess, look at you. You look so beat up and tired." said a familiar voice. It sound happy yet very sinister.

"Mister J!" you yelled out happily and opened your eyes. They still slightly burned but you could live with the pain for a few minutes or hours.

You reached your arms out like a child towards him. Joker got the hint and picked you up from whoever was holding you. Plus, you loved being in Joker's arms. As Joker started to make his way towards the car, you had a question you've been dying to know.

"Why was I kidnapped this time?" you asked leaning your head against his chest. Joker laughed.

"Because I stole a jewel that I happened to know, Penguin wanted so very much." Joker laughed.

When you both reached the car, Joker opened the passenger side and placed you down. He closed the door and walked over to his side. Once he was seated next you, Joker took your hand and placed a small kiss on it. You smiled softly and blushed a bit.

"Let's go home." Joker said.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
How was this? Did you enjoy reading? Also, I'm very sorry for my lack of updating. Thank you for waiting patiently for the next update.

Sorry for any spelling errors.

Vote/Comment/Follow Me please