[37]

Imagine: Trying to learning how to use a gun but failing.

Requested By: @salmavillagran1

Word Count: 831
------------------------------------------

You sucked in a deep breath and aimed the gun at the cans stacked together. You removed the safety from the gun and empty everything from your mind. 'Focus on the target only. Nothing else.' you told yourself and closed your eyes for a moment. 'you can do this.'

You quickly opened your eyes and pulled the trigger on the gun. There was a slight ringing in your ears but you ignored this and frowned as you looked at the cans. Your target was missed.

"How did I miss that?! I took all the steps Deadshot told me to take!" you yelled to yourself. You roughly placed the gun down and crossed your arms. You were going over the steps Deadshot told you, trying to see what you did wrong.

"Princess, you've been talking with...that guy?" asked an upset Joker. You froze and held your breath for a moment. Yes, you were talking with Deadshot so he could help you use a gun. You would have asked your boyfriend, Joker, but he didn't have a lot of patience when it came to practicing. You slowly turned around and looked at Joker who had a smile on his lips but had an upset look on his face.

"Baby, how long have you been standing there?" you asked with a nervous laugh and rubbed the back of your neck. Joker shrugged and leaned on the door frame with crossed arms.

"Long enough to see you miss those cans many times." Joker said with a laugh. You glared and rolled your eyes.

"Haha, so funny." you said with sarcasm laced into your voice. Joker removed himself from the door frame and uncrossed his arms. He walked towards you a wide grin on his face. You watched carefully as he approached you. Joker placed his hands on your hips and leaned down only inches away from your lips.

"How about I teach you instead of that stupid man who knows nothing." Joker said with a chuckle. You nodded your head. You were distracted by the thought of kissing Joker. Sadly for you, he pulled away quickly with a smirk and looked towards the cans you were trying to shoot down.

"Hurry and grab the gun. Time for your shooting lessons." Joker said and watched as you grabbed the gun with an upset look on your face. You mumbled things under your breath but the only thing Joker could hear was, jerk.

After a few hours of gun practice~

You groaned in annoyance and slammed the gun down. 'How much ammo and time have we wasted on this stupid lesson?!' you yelled in your mind and glared at the cans that stood in the same exact position they were placed in.

You looked over towards your boyfriend to see a look of annoyance and angry on his face as he also stared at the cans. His gaze looked towards you. You take deep breath and looked away quickly. It was silent for a few minutes.

"I'm sorry for wasting your time Mister J. " you said to him but didn't look him in the eyes. You figured Joker was mad at you for not hitting at least one of the cans. So Joker must have seen this as a waste of his time when he could (probably) be doing something better.

Joker ran a hand through his green hair and shook his head softly. He closed his eyes for a moment but when he opened them he looked directly at you. This time, you couldn't look away.

"It's fine princess. What do the people say? Something about practice and perfect..." Joker trailed off now thinking about how the saying goes. You laughed lightly and smiled at Joker. He could always make you smile, no matter how upset you were.

"Now, let's go order out." Joker said and walked over to you. He wrapped an arm around your waist and the both of you started to make your way towards the door.

"Good, I was wanting (favorite food) today." you said with a smile. You quickly kissed Joker's cheek and pulled away from his hold.

"Are we practicing later?" you asked as you walked ahead. A groan was heard from Joker and low mumbles.

"I might have one of the goons help you with your gun practice..."

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
So, why haven't I been updating as much anymore?
I've been really busy with school and trying to get good grades. I love writing these Imainges but school is my top priority right now. I am trying to update as much as I can but with all the homework and trying to keep decent grades it's kinda hard on me. I'm so sorry for my lack of updating but just know, I am trying my very best. Thank you for being patient with me

Sorry for any spelling errors.

Vote/Comment/Follow Me please