[16]

Imagine: Being married to Joker and going to his club.

Requested By: @80s90strash

Word Count: 606
------------------------------------------

  You sat next to Joker waiting for him to finish talking business with some women sitting across from you. You pretended to not pay attention to their conversation by looking at your phone but you were doing the opposite. You were listening to everything the clown and women said to each other.

  "So I think I should watch over-" the women began but was cut off by Joker speaking and chuckling.

  "Don't be stupid, you wouldn't be able to lay a finger on the Bat if he came over to shut down the business, which he will." Joker said leaning into his chair with a smirk on his face.

  He wrapped an arm your waist and pulled you close. He turned and placed soft kisses on your neck.

  "We'll talk business later, I have other things to do." Joker said and waved his hand towards the women. Two goons walked over and lead the woman out of the room you and Joker were in.

  "Are you going to kill her later?" you asked now actually paying attention to your phone.

  "Yeah." Joker said with a chuckle and looked over to see what you were doing on your phone. You let out sigh and looked over at Joker.

  "You need to stop killing your business partners. Your goons can't even keep the warehouse safe from Batman. What makes you think they can keep an entire business building safe." you said and Joker just chuckled and stood up from his seat.

  Your eyes followed Joker as he stretched and looked back at you. He held out his pale hand towards you. You looked at his hand and back at him.

  "Let's have a little dance." Joker said with another chuckle. You smiled a little and shook your head softly.

  "I don't dance and you know that babe." you said looking into his eyes. Joker's smirk turned into a smile and he let out a laugh. Joker kept his hand out waiting for you to grab it.

  You knew Joker was going to keep bothering you until you grabbed his hand and danced with him. You placed your phone down and grabbed Joker's hand carefully. As you got up from your seat Joker pulled you close to him.

  "You danced on our wedding night." Joker whispered into your ear. He placed one hand your hip and the other connected with one of your hands.

  'He wants to slow dance?' you questioned in your head. Your small smile grew bigger at how sweet Joker was acting.

  "You want to slow dance when we are in a club and the music playing is the opposite of slow dancing." you said with a slight laugh. Joker chuckled and placed a soft kiss on your cheek.

  "I like slow dancing with you. It let's me spend more time with you and learn more about you." Joker said as he looked you in the eyes. You laughed and couldn't fight back the smile on your face.

  "But you pretty much know every thing about me and spend a lot of time with me every day." you said softly and looked into his green eyes. You didn't want to look away.

  "I can never know to much about you and I can never spend to much time with you. I know very little and spend very little time with you." Joker spoke lightly.

  "Is that what you think?" you said with curiosity in your voice.

  "This is why I love slow dancing with you. We have conversations like these."

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
If you have any requests please pm me and don't post them in the comments. They sometimes get lost or I lose track of them.

Sorry for any spelling errors.

Also, this chapter has gone under editing so there will be a few changes.

Vote/Comment/Follow Me please