{70}

Imagine: Doing anything for his love. (part 2)

Requested By: Decided By Votes

Word Count: 1267
------------------------------------------

"You promised to catch me."

  Your lungs burned at your sudden gasps of airs. Your eyes snapped open but only for you to regret it. They also burned. You only saw white blurs as your eyes darted back and forth.

"You promised to love me."

  In an instant, your arms clung onto something in a panic. Only, you found nothing to grab a hold of. Your body was once again going through the feeling of falling. You weren't sure if your mind was making it up or if you were really falling.

"You promised me so many things,"

  You wanted to see your surroundings badly but you could feel the chemicals slipping down your hands so you didn't bother trying to wipe your eyes. You just kept them closed.

"And I believed every single one."

  You could only hope the chemicals would slip away from your face or dry up. The room was almost silent. You would the faint pop from the chemicals.

"Now I see that everyone was right,"

  You froze at the sound of heavy footsteps echoing through out the building. The sound seemed to bounce from wall to wall making it seem like the person was standing everywhere around you. You don't know why but you held your breath.

"All you did was say the things..."

  Then everything went silent again. Your heart started to race fast and you started to take silent deep breaths. You no longer could tell if someone was in the room with you or not.

  'Get up, get up, get up! It doesn't matter if everything hurts!' you yelled at yourself as you tried to sit up and forced yourself to leave the building and find help.

"That I wanted to hear."

  "I wouldn't do that if I were you. You clearly aren't in the condition to be moving without help." said a voice that seemed to be holding back a laugh.

  You wanted to find out where the person was but the voice only bounced from wall to wall. Your hands formed fists and your nails dug into your skin. You were annoyed that this person was standing around watching you struggle instead of helping you.

  "So what? It seems like you're not going to help." you coughed out with a rough voice.

"I loved you,"

  You winced in pain. It felt like your throat was being scratched on the inside. The person chuckled.

  "I'll help you. I just hope you learned something from this." you hear the smirk in the persons voice.

  "Shut the hell up!" you yelled only to wince in pain again.

  "Jumping in chemicals like you were immortal. You're lucky I was around to save you." the persons joking personality was now gone and replaced with a serious tone.