Chapter 2

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing at my bedside table, looking at the time it was 9:00 in the morning.

      5 missed calls from Kyle, 10 text messages from Kyle. What the fuck?

         His name flashed through my screen and I suddenly felt exhausted just looking at the texts, I couldn't even stop the memories that were flooding my brain right now.

"Babe, I'm sorry. I just don't feel it anymore."

"Oh really?! You asshole, all you ever did was do this and do that. How could you?!" He shook his head as he processed my words as my emotions were all over the place and I couldn't even hide the tears anymore that were threatening to fall.

"Babe, It's just ..." Kyle tried to put his arms around me but I harshly pushed him back.

"Babe, I'm sorry. I'll make it better this time, I'll be the man that you want just please, don't leave." His eyes never leaving mine as he tries to persuade me as much as he can.

Knowing my next words, I took a deep breath. "Goodbye Kyle." I said then with no hesitations, I left.

     A knock on my door interrupted my thoughts.

      "Cleo? honey? breakfast is ready." My mom was always chirpy at mornings, I don't even know why.

     "Okay mom, be down in a minute." After her footsteps lessened, I started doing my usual morning routine.

      I did not see Matheo for the whole day which was a relief, I didn't need his sexual innuendos for the day. Though it was summer in California so God knows what he was up to. Since I had no friends in here for the mean time or I intend to, I had no idea what to do so my day actually consists of eating too much, sleeping too much or watching tv shows too much.

      Yes, I know. I'm productive.

     "Ugh, think. What to do ... " Mentally doing a conversation with myself before I really turn insane this time.

         I've been sitting on the couch for like an hour and my ass was heating up reminding me I'm doing nothing fun at all. Chris left, my mom left, well Matheo obviously did too. Maybe I should get a dog this time; sometimes I actually wonder that I might turn into a cat lady in a few years. Ugh, drama queen back to the topic. What should I do?

   Eat a burger? Nope.

    Swim at the pool? Not now.

    Go to the beach? Too hot, Nope.

    Feed the birds at the park? No.

    Finger my butthole? I'm kidding, jeez.

After a long time of overthinking I took my mom's car keys and headed outside. Mom's car should do since Chris the gentleman always offers her a ride back and forth to work so this was the perfect timing, the car roared to life and I was out on the streets, headed to my destination.

The drive was not long since I feel like I drive like a criminal, while through the whole trip I felt happiness rushed through my body. Because if they only knew what I really want, I wouldn't even stop. I thought to myself.

          I arrived at a bungalow type of home, the neighborhood was quite since it was 6:00 at the evening. Kids were being kept inside their homes, lights were up, wives were preparing what to eat; you know the usual. I honked my horn and a familiar face went outside running after me.

       "Cleo, you witch. Did you just came back for me?" Brenna, obviously my best friend.

       "How classy, and why would I miss you?" I climbed out of the car with a playful smile on my face and we instantly embraced each other. So Brenna my best friend, she's basically the best for I'm not as innocent as her and her personality is a bundle of joy, opposite to mine.