Chapter 4

Finally, the event came to an end. I felt hungry and I could not wait to get me some greasy burger, an amount of fries and a sip of soda.

Now people were filling their cars, ready to go home while I was left waiting with Matheo since the two were busy talking to something that seems to be important.

      I was lost in thought when the despicable man started to speak.

"Do you want to go somewhere?" Blocking my view, his intense eyes shows.

Curiosity got the best of me. "Where to?"

"Something satisfying, I promise it'll be good and I'll be good. How about that? I'll make it up to you."

Sexual innuendo? Maybe. Jeez, get your mind out of the gutter.

Before I could reply, he smirked and shook his head. "It's not what you think but if you want—"

"No, it's fine. It's a deal."

  I was bored to death, I needed a break. I mean, I actually needed some enjoyment.

His mischievous smile appeared and I think he was actually up to no good. But I was not backing up and besides were like in the middle of a peace offering, if that's what I think.

"Come here." He spoke, dragging me towards a car that I have no idea if it's his or not.

"Whoa, wait. Who's car is this? and mom doesn't even know that we're going."

"Don't worry, be happy." He murmured while opened the car for me, waiting for me to get inside.

"Sounds like a cheesy tumblr quote." I arched my brow that I was confused of his character.

"I'm just trying to make you laugh. Now get inside now babe, please."

"Well that was very funny, dad." I replied.

"Oh really, now get in the car babe or I'll make you." He replied back.

Man and it's ego, I know right.

   I looked back and my parents were still engaged in a conversation. Deciding I should do it now before the attention comes our way, I got inside and he started to drive.

   Trees blurred as the car quickened it's pace, the air was noticeably cold and it was starting to get dark. I was in peace, slightly humming to Emilie Sande and Labyrinth's song.

You built your walls so high that no
one could climb it, but I'm gonna try

Would you let me see beneath your beautiful, would you let me see beneath your perfect

Take it off now boy take it off now boy I wanna see inside, would you let me see beneath your beautiful tonight

Matheo stayed quiet the whole time, driving and observing and I actually felt happy since he was behaved and all. The car stopped as it was put into place and then we were outside of a diner that I wasn't familiar of.

       We got out and I almost forgot that it was cold outside when the smell of grilled patty's went through my nostrils.