Chapter 15

Matheo's POV

When it comes to my step sister it's a complex issue, giving her the cold shoulder is much more harder than I thought. She persisted, she did things that had drawn my attention and for fuck sake she was only 19 years old and the thought of her spread eagle excites me.

My jaw clenched as I saw her still at the dining table, talking to someone who I might have guess the mechanic that I had met the other day. She was all smiles and ears at the conversation knowing for a fact they might have to fuck another time again. I threw on a couple glances at her direction, trying to eavesdrop.

"You know I never forget." She said, basically teasing the caller on the phone.

My mind raced into different thoughts, disappointed but not surprised.

Seated on the sofa, I blankly stare at the television brows furrowed as I heard footsteps coming across the room. She came into view, her back facing me showing her behind that have made me bite my lip in delight.

Yes, Cleo is a distraction.

My phone rang, dragging my undivided attention.

"Hi babe." An unfamiliar voice came through the phone, it was rather trying to tease me.

"Who's this?" I asked, confused.

"You're so funny, it's abby. You know last week ... we had a good time." She spoke, shy but hopeful.

"Oh, abby. Is there something wrong?" I chuckle, finding something humorous on the situation.

I hear a faint laugh at the end. "I just got back from L.A and I kinda lost my way in here. Could you show me around perhaps?"

Mouth pressed into a lopsided smile. "Oh really ... sure, the city's kind of big. I would love to show you around." I stated smirking.

"Great, so I'll see you later then." She replied tone slightly leaving a hint.

Now, I was up for the distraction.

The phone call ended as I was flipping through channels but had found none that could have pick my interest. Shutting down the TV, I left as I went upstairs and took the time to myself.

Business has been hectic, I get to be thankful that I had a day to lounge. As I passed by her room a thought came into my mind. What does her room look like? Is it the typical pink walls and bed and other shit like other girls her age have? Or am I stereotyping my step sister?" The thought might be irrelevant, but lately she's been all over the place distracting me and specifically my thoughts.

An hour had passed, I found myself scrolling through the Entrepreneur magazine making myself updated on the latest business reports. The economy is still hard and down but well when you get corrupted and deprived gentlemen, that's what you get.

I heard the door bell rang and I quickly moved to greet the visitor knowing for a fact that it was Abby before Cleo sees that I had brought another woman at home.

As soon as I got downstairs, I opened the door revealing a delighted Abby.
"Hi." She greeted, smiling at my presence.