Chapter 25

As soon as I went in, it was just us two. My eyes took its time taking in sight of the spacious area that occupied the corner of the building; his office was painted grey, in ordered shelves on the side, an abstract painting with the enormous windows giving breathtaking views of the City. My eyes landed on the center of his office only to see him on his seat in a casual manner, eyeing me like a hawk.

Another breathtaking view I see.

I moved forward with a sly smile as my eyes twinkle with mirth placing the portfolio on the dark glass surface of his desk, uncluttered.

"Mom wanted to give this to you." I spoke as I lowered my voice, teasingly biting my lower lip at the process.

He stood with his jaw clenched, obviously holding himself back. But to no extent, he moved closer smiling to himself with a couple of buttons he already opened, giving me a peak of his chiseled body.

"Is that so? Or my baby sister just wanted to see me?" He cockily said with his boyish chuckle.

"Please." I smirk, confident to push him over the edge.

He slowly moved his gaze to my lips placing his hands on my bottom while I stifle a moan  then his gaze was back up, our eyes met both heavily breathing and anticipating for the next, a close lipped smile etched on our faces, laughing for a bit. We moved our heads closer as I lightly brush my lips to his, making him groan in pleasure and with no boundaries, he started to kiss me.

The kiss was slow filled with lust, his hand cradled my cheek and my neck, caressing my skin while I had my arms on his chest feeling him with desire and need. I slowly slid my tongue on his mouth as he also did, deepening the kiss as I felt the buttons he was trying to open on my clothing, showing my cleavage and revealing a hint of my balconette bra that was offering little to no coverage. I tasted him tentatively with my tongue, softly grazing my lip on his lower lip letting out a moan, his warm breath traveled into my face.

He moved his hand down further on my shirt as he was about to strip it off of me. Conscious, I took all of my self control to get him to stop. I pushed him off slightly and his eyes were a bit surprised but were not disappointed.

"Not now, it's too much to risk." I shake my head, practically thinking.

"Just one quickie?" He asked, playfully smiling while he continues his feathered kisses on my neck, holding me by my waist.

I laughed softly and rolled my eyes at the question. "As much as I'd like to, no."

I giggle, flirting. My hands travelled down along his pants, his erection was too much to handle.
"Come to lunch with me." His voice was gruff, with a tone that left me no room to think.

My hands stopped into a halt, biting my lower lip to suppress myself from doing so.

"Is this a form of bribery? You trying to get under my pants buying me lunch." I tilt my eyebrow confused, chuckling from the question.

                       "No." He laughed shaking his head in disbelief of my sarcasm.

"I would just like to treat you for lunch and I'm not taking no for an answer." He was dead serious as his face showed no hint of humor and his eyes were focused on my features.

                      I sighed trying to make up my mind. "Mom would kill me, she got me here in the first place to help her out and this isn't exactly the idea that she's in for."