Chapter 10

I closed my door in a hurry as soon as I got inside of my personal space, letting out a big deep breathe.

What the fuck did just happened back there.

I felt myself throbbing from his touch, my mind is in battle of keeping myself away from his intentions but the throbbing tells me I need to get over it and just fuck my "step brother." I sat on the edge of my bed, caught in a plan of what the hell am I going to do because technically we live under the same roof.

"Ugh, fuck you theo for fucking up my hormones." I grunt, frustrated of the situation.

To relieve a little stress inside of me, I started to make some time for myself. I cleaned my room hoping it would also "clean" myself from my impure thoughts, had folded my clothes and put them in their designated places and I was glad I had found the right outfit for mom's planned celebration later tonight. It was a black V neck floral short sleeve button front skater dress, it was casual and not too extra for a family dinner and mom would be proud of my type of clothing, less boobs the better she says.

By 6:00 I was done, just in time. I did my self-care routine and as soon I was refreshened, I grabbed the dress on the closet's rack as it looks good on me but to say that it was short was an understatement, it was too short and one type of move that would include a lot of action, a bit of my ass is shown. It's risky but I love it, don't we all love a little thrill? putting on light makeup has been easy, I got my hair done into a loose messy bun updo with a few strands of hair on the side of my face and the perfect black open-toe ankle strap heels.

I had to keep myself calm for the last minute since we were about to head out and I have to keep it simple without being nervous beside my troublesome of a step brother.

We had the usual "you look good" conversations as we were all dressed up for the occasion. Chris had decided that the three of us should move forward to the vehicle and it was no type of a sports car. Bummer, but to think I had all the sneaky chances to drive one hidden on the other side of the house's garage made me feel giddy at the moment. Matheo was fashionably late while we were all ready to head out, he had noticed me and I gave him a look of warning to keep it all to himself together and keep this family dinner delightful.

The whole ride was not what I expected it to be, it was typically mom and Chris going at it with their playful banters and their laughters which are about to blow my eardrums away. On the other hand, Matheo surprised me as he was quiet whilst occupied by the smart gadget on hand. Business transactions, I guess.

The Cuisine was a surprise; the dining room was surely mom and Chris' taste, it was rich and exquisite. The walls were covered by a shimmering gold texture, and in the middle of the ceiling was a bronze crystal clear chandelier, drapes of long embroidered curtains that compliments the black porcelain tiles. As we were settled on our reserved seats, the live delicate piano music enfolds. The orders were short for we had already knew what we had in mind while I caught myself tapping my foot lightly to the sound of the music, enjoying myself.

I was astonished, seeing Theo unlikely of himself, serious and focused typing his frustrations away on the gadget. Hasn't said a word during the trip and the arrival, it was unusual for him though but well if you live with a frustrating brother who likes to rile up your thoughts on a daily basis, typically it is my daily routine to dodge his signals and steer myself away from his perimeter.

The waiter was in sight going on our direction with the usual restaurant serving cart. As the orders were settled on the table the rich aroma of the dish wafted down and beckoned us. I had chicken piccata with mushrooms and Brussels sprouts, as I began to pick up my fork tasting the mix ingredients of the dish.