Chapter 13

"What the fuck were you thinking?" Was the words that I heard the moment he started driving.

In disbelief, I fought back. "Excuse me?! You weren't even a part of my business." I stated trying to keep my voice in a minimum.

"Technically I just saved your ass and do you really think that guy would have accepted your decision? you know better." He replied, brows furrowed.

"Thanks, for saving my ass." I hissed.

"And for your information, he was my ex and he doesn't gets that bad I was even trying to calm him down." I added, tired and facepalmed.

"He was an idiot, you should have had punched him in the face as soon as you saw him." His remark had made me want to scratch my head and pretend that this day had never happened.

"Violence doesn't solve everything. Well when it comes to you though, I'll make an exception." I replied sarcastically.

He huffed and rose his brow. "And what's that supposed to mean? that what I had done out there was impulsive? What's got your fucking panties in a twist?" He argued, a slight tone of anger on his voice.

"I wanted to handle the situation in a good way okay?! I thought I could, but you were over there for like a minute trying to get into my business, you almost even had him killed and you think you just can save me as if I'm a princess? I can perfectly handle myself, so you shut up." I wasn't even aware that I ranted but after that I found myself trying to collect my thoughts and to speak calmly.

He laughs in a mocking manner, shaking his head as if he couldn't believe me. "Handle yourself perfectly fine?! he was about to punch you and all you ever did was close your eyes and let him violate you. You're fucking unbelievable and you're still a child, so you shut the fuck up." His remarks stung, as he had meant it.

But I was not about to back down for an argument and surely not for a 21 year old step brother who happens to know everything about life.

"So fucking what? I fucking got outsmarted! doesn't mean that I was not willing to put up a fight. At least I don't impulsively beat people to death!" I snapped, then the tires screeched as the car was put into a stop, the front door came into our view.

When I turned around to look at him, he was already smirking to himself shaking his head in a manner like he was in a thought. He got outside and he shut the doors abruptly.

Yup, definitely mad.

I groan in exasperation, for I just basically caused another fight that I hadn't meant to. Guess I was the impulsive.

"Way to go cleo." I muttered, taking a look at my arms as bruises were visible.

Long story short, the day consisted of me wallowing for self-pity by feeling guilty as my conscience would poke me for every 5 minutes. Thankfully, they all had steered away from my business. Mom and Chris are on their business as usual, Matheo was nowhere to be seen. I had the whole mansion to myself at this point.

To make my wallowing even more special, I had down a glass of bourbon and counting that I had found on the kitchen cabinet, it felt lonely and I just wanted to drink and so the night was just about to start and I already have my ways of fun.

I lean my head back slightly as I took a drink at the alcoholic beverage as it left a burning sensation. A sensation for more, although I was not the type to down a bottle of alcohol I find it refreshing and a coping mechanism whenever I feel problematic. The sweet taste of the lethal drink had lured me for more.

By evening, I was snuggled into my bed and going upstairs had been such a hard task that I was struggling to keep my balance.

Tipsy but not drunk, I thought.

"Handle yourself perfectly fine?! he was about to punch you and all you ever did was close your eyes and let him violate you. You're fucking unbelievable and you're still a child, so you shut the fuck up."

"So fucking what? I fucking got outsmarted! doesn't mean that I was not willing to put up a fight. At least I don't impulsively beat people to death!"

Flashbacks of what had happened earlier came, I was dazed and confused but most of all guilty if you might call it like that.

Maybe it's the alcohol talking.

"I'm sorry Theo, I thought maybe if talking solves everything .... that's what I had believed in. I just wanted you to stay out of it, is it fucking selfish of me? I'm sorry that I had made comments about you that were basically not true, if I had hurt your feelings I'm really am sorry. Although you may not believe a word that I said because we despise each others existence but that doesn't mean that I don't want to ride your motorboat but it's truth. Will you forgive me?" I spoke filled with sadness.

I threw my head back and groaned. "You have to do better than that Cleo." I murmured to myself and I found myself drinking a glass of bourbon again and again.

Halfway through my pity party, my mind had went to an endless grief to a sudden longing for a dick. Yup, I was on the midst of trying to convince myself that generally it was the alcohol speaking.

I had all the willpower to get up and to prevent myself to not vomit this time, because I still had something to do.

Picking out my favorite companion, it buzzed like it was ready to pounce and give me the best time. What felt like a minute; I was naked, legs wide opened as the toy vibrated on my walls as the sensation hit me.

"Fuck yes!" I moaned.

"Holy shit!" I moaned for more, as I was basically shouting the fucking time of my life while I was busy pouncing the toy in and out of my pussy.

The dildo vibrated and I was soaking, sweat glistening from my body, stroking my breasts and never getting enough of the excitement.

As the sensation hit me like fireworks, I came and I had come to conclusions that two thing's are for sure.

One, I needed Jack for a good fuck.

And two, masturbating sure did became the highlight of my pity party.