Chapter 52

"You're lucky this was just one of the normal process that your body goes through in pregnancy, your uterus is adjusting, the ligaments are stretching and such so please avoid getting into a ton of stress because the baby's already growing and we wouldn't want to cause any difficulties in your pregnancy."

                 "I will keep that in mind. Thank you, Angela." I respond with relief while she smiled at me, making me comfortable from the first name basis that she insisted.

I feel like she is basically my angel, guarding me from my pregnancy.

                 "No worries darling, have a nice day." She said, ending our session.

                 "I will." I mutter and I stood to my feet, feeling optimistic.

                   I was basically walking on thread from all of the life-altering events that came to happen from the past several weeks in my life and there was no denying that it almost caused me to lose my relationship with Matheo, even wrecking myself and almost losing the baby. Now, I felt like the damage has done enough and I resist to even feel like a sore loser sulking anymore. I needed to be strong and at least try my best to make out of this problem with hope and a light out of the situation.

                    Which explains the reason why I came here today at the clinic, to see how my pregnancy's been going due from the belly ache that I felt last night. Theo insisted as well and though he couldn't come due to his own matters that he should prioritize, knowing he really wanted to join me and cancel his plans. I persisted that he should at least attend to it, considering they were important.

                Going out of the clinic, my phone rang and speaking of, his caller ID flashed through the phone. He even sent me a text message that I wasn't aware of, making a mental note to read it later, I answered.

"Hey." I greeted, smiling while talking on the phone.

                 "Hey, babe. I figured, you must be done from your appointment? He asked.

           "Yup, you're just on time for a phone call." I chirped while walking through the hallway.

                 "I see you." He said, then it put a stop in my tracks.

                  "What?" Speechless and with an excited feeling, my eyes started to search around the area until it landed on the hospital's entrance, and there he was. Right in front with a grin on his face and a small bouquet of flowers in his hand.

                   "What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be at the office?" I said in a surprised manner as a smile was tugging up on the corner of my mouth while I went outside, walking towards him.

                    "I wanted to surprise you actually." He responds, a playful smile etched on his face.

               "Well congratulations mister, you very much did." I spoke showing great pleasure, embracing him into a hug while I could already feel the blush starting to creep its way on my cheeks.

                    "But wait, did you waited for like the whole time?" I asked out of curiosity, worried that I could have delayed his plans of him waiting out here for me.

                   "No, I just got here actually." He stated.

                   "You look beautiful by the way." He adds, placing a kiss on the top of my head and hands me the bouquet of flowers.