Chapter 5

The next day, I woke up late again so I hurriedly fixed myself so I could go downstairs and make food for myself. People were so productive in here, clearly I was not.

           With a bowl of oatmeal on my hand, a remote on the other. I opened the TV searching for some shows that I'd like to watch for the day. The front door opened, Matheo appeared like a model on the front cover of magazines.

          "Hey baby." He greeted.

           "Hi babe, how's your day?" I said, playing along.

           He gave me that boyish chuckle of his as he sat down beside me, lightly placing his arms around my shoulders.

          "I'm tired, wanna give daddy a kiss?" He casually spoke as his eyes were on me.

        Thinking of a better comeback for him but unfortunately I didn't had any. 

"No, thank you." I said because I suck.

        "Typical Cleo." He ruffled my hair, as he showed his fake disappointment.

         "No surprises in here, Mat." I uttered.

"You know the fun part is?" He said as his eyes were focused trying to recall something.

"Everybody calls me Mat, I'm surprised you had my nickname from the first time."

I raised my brow and had thought of an idea.
      "Well ... I should call you, Theo then. Since everybody seems to call you Mat, I'd give it another try. What do you think?"

I laughed and bit my lip as I wait for his answer. Whoa wait, what? Did I just actually flirted?

"I love how that sounds." When he could make his voice so damn distracting.

And boy, did he actually flirted too.

Our voices were synchronized by our laughter and after what felt like a minute, we were staring at each other.

            He cleared his throat and went back to his usual facade. "I've got company later by the way."

   Oh, the fuck boy.

"It's fine, I won't bother." I meant that, it's his place and I'm not one to kill the enjoyment.

          "It'll be loud." He instantly told me.

           "Well ...." I trailed after knowing that Matheo and sex could cause such a ruckus, I could be hiding under my bed if I were present when that happens due to the constant noises that I'd be hearing, so that's a no.

            "You fuck all you want, I'll make a plan to head outside later." I finally said, making a list of plans that I could do for the rest of the day if ever they could not get enough of fucking each other out.

          "Have I told you you're the best sister in the world?" Words sugar coated, he gave me a smile mentally thanking me that I was not a cock blocker.

         Smiling back showing him my perfect teeth and knowing I'm a good girl for a future sister of his. Then a thought ran into my mind and I had to ask this for sure to get the answer that I needed.