Chapter 27

"Brenna-" I chortle mid-sentence, the food almost fell out of her mouth from her reckless behavior.

            "I told you to fucking stop but you didn't listened to me." I scolded my eyes well up from the laughter.

            "How can I exactly learn how to eat a pound burger without messing up?" She questions herself and grunts of frustration from the idea.

            "You're such a perfectionist, just split them into half if you'd like." I suggested while I enjoyed eating my food.

             "Easy for you, you've got a skilled mouth how to eat one." She complimented with an exaggerated sigh while I flutter my eyelashes, flattered from the comment.

             "Maybe it's from all the blowjobs I have given, you know. My mouth's flexible." She choked on her food as I joked, her eyes wide and panic settled in while she instantly grabbed a glass of juice.

               I snort and laughed seeing the shock on her face. There is truth to the joke and like I said; she was never fond of me all being blunt when it comes to sex, even the jokes of it.

             "What the hell, please I didn't need to hear your sexual endeavors. Okay?" She cursed, annoyed by my actions.

              "Sorry, alright." I muster up an apologetic smile on my face but deep down inside the menace in me loves to make fun of her and see her reactions.

               It was the Friday, Brenna planned a girls day out for the both of us. Taking ourselves to eat in downtown California, we've been having a good time. While sipping my lemonade, the door clinked open at someone's arrival and I saw Brenna narrowed her eyes to at the side of my direction.

              "Surprise, is that your step brother? ... Yep, definitely that's him." She stated while her eyes were focused on the matter.

              "Really? What's he doing?" I asked but never tried to look back.

                It felt interesting how I always find ourselves in the same room together, breathing the same thick air of our sexual tensions or maybe its the  fact that we were a couple of blocks near the company. I carefully sip my beverage trying to mind my own business, my mind was set on spending the day with Brenna and I refuse to feel giddy and intimidated whenever he's around.

               "Either he's out to lunch with his co-workers or a kind of lunch meeting? I don't know, he's got two people with him and you'd be surprise a woman is in their company as of the moment." She darted her eyes away and took a sip of her juice mockingly as she stared and raised her eyebrows at me.

                How I love Brenna's detailed narrations.

               But I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "Is that supposed to be some juicy detail?" I asked.

                  "I don't know, you judge." She briefly respond and shrugged.

                  I tried to take a look, turning my head slightly to the side and from my vision she was correct. Oh, and it was the plastic bitch who payed us a visit last week at home Brenna was referring to and with no surprise, she was about to undress Theo with her eye fucking, glad that my brother payed no attention. He was invested on the conversation with a man of what I think was he's co-worker, he looked confident and well put together just from the minimal movements and response, my thoughts went from decent to balls deep real quick.

                   Thankful he was facing the other way.

                  "Hey, Cleo." I was brought back into reality when Brenna called in for my attention, waving her hands at my direction.