Chapter 16

The water enfolded me as I was swam across the pool the sloshing of water can be heard and its serenity, taking deep breaths as I quickened my pace.

         While I was deep in the pool it was also a way to describe my thoughts. I pondered about Abby and it irks me that they've been enjoying each other's time. Technically, they were both alike because the chick must be a part of Chris' company of how she was dolled up and how comfortable she was, even asking me to join them for a drink.

         I stopped into a halt and decided to call it a day. Hungry and thirsty, I climbed out of the pool. Taking the towel at the beach chair recliner, as I grabbed the sections of my hair carefully squeezing and drying it with the material. After what felt like a minute, I tried to sneak inside the kitchen making it a goal that they wouldn't see me but to my surprise there was an absence of their presence. I figured they might have moved at upstairs to have the casual talk while they enjoy their champagne.

"Great." I murmured, pleased that they were no where to be seen but the feeling of being agitated comes through knowing for a fact they might have fucked again.

"That's why you'll go to Jack at Saturdays right, to fuck and to forget the nagging thought of your step brother." I groan in anguish.

           Dropping the topic I reached out for the home made smoothie in the fridge drinking it in the process, I was hooked moaning in delight as the beverage made a slurping sound when Matheo casually passed through the kitchen's entryway not even taking a glance at my direction.

           But then I can tell he was not in the mood today. Brows furrowed, his manners and body are tensed. I made it clear that I should keep my mouth shut and save myself from misery of having a conversation with my step brother.

         But my inner being kept urging me to speak and find this perfect moment to apologize. I shook my head as I took a deep breath, regaining my composure only to see him looking at me like a hawk right now.

          "Excuse me for interrupting your time but I wouldn't be such a bother." I spoke, hoping he'd move his gaze that's been scrutinizing my presence.

           "No need, I had other things to be taking care of anyway so I sent her home." His tone was passive, not a hint of remorse or disappointment.

             Shocked, as countless of questions I have longed to ask. Why the sudden change of heart, it was practically a yummy booty call.

            "Don't look so surprised." He stated sarcastically as he beats me to it.

             I regain my composure and can't help but smile to myself. "It's just I thought you were going to."

             He snicker at the same time shaking his head as he moved towards the chair of the countertop, taking a seat.

              "Well, you're wrong." He stated briefly as if he had other things in mind to think about.

               "About last week, I just wanted to apologize. I mean it was wrong of me to-"

               "It's fine, were good." I was cut short when he spoke, as his eyes were back on my direction looking at me intently.

                "Oh really." I bit my lip and a smirk came after while I was on the verge of shaking my head and pulling my hair out.

                   I was definitely confused.

                 When I thought this was only going to be the confusion that I'll ever need for the day he stood making his way at my direction, with an intimidating posture and the look in his eyes have changed. As if it was burning with fire; lust.

                  Without breaking an eye contact I already felt bare naked. His hands made its way near my chest as he brushed off a strand of hair that had clung to my wet body.

                   My breath hitched as I tried calm my nerves.

                    "You in this skimpy bikini should be illegal." He uttered, speaking softly while he started to caress the spaghetti straps of my bikini in a swift movement. He was luring me into his temptation.

                  "I don't think so." But I replied as I found myself giving in into his touch, flirting back.

                 "Maybe it's just you who can't handle it." I add, daring him.

                 He chuckles mischievously. "Please." He muttered, lowering his head while I giggle and bite my lip for a reply.

                  And the next thing I knew, his lips had made contact with mine. It was sweet and tender, my senses were heightened and everything for now excites me. In the midst of kissing, his emotions have change. He was rough and aggressive, I kissed him back passionately. Tongue to tongue, our moans and the sound of movement coming from our lips that were deprived from the sexual hunger.

                   I wanted more.

                 As if he could tell what I'd want, his hands started caressing my breasts while my hands were already wrapped around his neck holding him and tasting him like I could never get enough.

                Much to my surprise, I squealed as Theo had pulled my bikini off of me in an abrupt movement. Showing my tits, my nipples were already hard and not to mention they were wet. I smirk, moaning in agreement as his lips had travelled all the way down my neck.

                 "Do you want me to suck your nipples baby girl?" He's question was already enough to send me into a drugless high, my clit was already throbbing.

                   "Yes please." I answered as I wasted no time. I was aching for a release, a fuck in the kitchen would be really good.

                 Showing me his delighted smile, I moaned and giggled while he continues to trail hot kisses on my body while I open his shirt's buttons eager to see him naked. As his kisses were moving down, my hardened nipples were anticipating for his touch but God forbid. The phone rang and like mischiefs who were caught in the act, we both quickly separated.

                  It dawned me; Matheo's shirt was almost open and my tits were on display. We were both having the time of our lives.

                  What the fuck just I have done.

                Conscious as I regained my senses, we were still both looking at each other like we were trying to understand one's part. The phone kept ringing, we were both a mess so to not make matters worse I shamelessly picked my bikini off the floor and spoke a faint "excuse me" as I left him speechless and aroused.