Chapter 1: "The Chosen One"

Every day, in a life of a former delinquent high school girl at Southeast High School, her life seems "peaceful." The way she practiced taekwondo to her other members is really feisty. There is no loss at her practice with them. She is really unstoppable so to speak.

Some feared her... yet once at the backyard of the school, she was surrounded by other high school girls who aren't afraid of her. Another girl student cornered her and gets ready to fight. She was speechless at first. Later on, she gave them an intellectual lesson about morals without any physical comebacks. They really run away afterwards. Since that day, she was rumored to be antagonized by any means of her social life as possible. She still ignored that fact.

Despite the circumstances, she had a strong determination. She didn't hit on them. She only gives them a lesson. In this school, she only had one trusted person. That is her only twin sister.

Until one day, everything changed her life... her "second" life.

"Why me of all people?!"

This former delinquent high school girl is named as Iorina Tahari, or what the former chosen one called her as "the chosen one." Right now, she was at the principal or her uncle's room at school with her twin sister and their uncle.

Before the story continues, Iorina Tahari likes to call herself as Iori because she wants a shorter name. She's at the age of sixteen of her 11th grade at high school. At school, she was called as the "Jack of the Brave Twins" because she has a boyish side of protecting others. The Brave Twins sarcastically represents them as a sign of power under the power of their late 30's uncle, Suchart Tanchangco. On the other hand, her older twin sister, Efigenia Tahari, wants to call herself as Nia with the same reason. At school, she is called as the "Queen of the Brave Twins" because of her powerful feminine aura. They do have their similarities, yet they have more differences. They have different styles of life, hobbies, and fashion sense. When it comes to family, they had one important motto: "Strength is more powerful than pain." This motto gave the twins more inspirational. Honestly, when they were younger, their parents passed away. Sometimes, their uncle gave them support... but Iori doesn't want it. In the end, the twins are still living in a different apartment on their own.

Back to the story, about many hours ago before the principal's office event... Nia was still sleeping on her own bed. Iori woke her up for a few times already. She can't take it anymore other than greeting Nia with a nice good morning speech.

"Get up, lazy ass!" Iori shouted as she pulls away Nia's blanket. Iori is in her school uniform already.

"Give me five more minutes..." Nia said until she sleeps again with her pillow covering her own head. She noticed Iori that she pull the curtains open for her to let the sun rays strikes to her eyesight. Iori groaned at her behavior but she have an idea shortly after that.

"Oh yeah? Well, if you became late later, I'll tell the whole school that you're playing dating simulation games for girls."

Just like that, Nia opens her eyes slowly then gets off to bed as she stands up. Iori was relieved with a sigh. After all, Nia likes playing that game genre. Dating simulation games for girls or many Japanese people called as otome games (or maiden games), is a dating sim which a main girl in a game experiences affection from or to many guys. Either way, Nia's playing hobby is one of her otaku secrets.

Before Iori goes outside her sister's room, Nia asks her. "What's for breakfast?"

"We do have fried rice ready, Nia. Do you want a scrambled egg or a sunny side?"

"Both please!"

"Okay. I'm going to make lunches and iron the socks for us. You take a bath now."