Chapter 16: "Multitasks..."

Since Reese Yumina (the water elemental holder) got sealed, things... went "unexpected" for Iori.

     Ever since the day Reese or "Regan" (as his fans called him when he's crossdressing), Reese is ALWAYS visiting the class of 11-B (where Iori, Henderson, and class rep Wade are) before the first class, during lunch break, and during dismissal time. While he's being chased by his own fans. Everyone in class 11-B are shocked due to Reese getting flirty to Iori. Henderson (the school casanova), on the other hand, argues with Reese (band instrumentalist and popular for being a crossdresser) about Henderson being a gorilla and Reese being a midget. Wade only watched them for not getting involved. Hilbert comes after for pulling Reese out of the classroom. The chase continues from the fans.

     During club activities, at Taekwondo club (where Iori is), Reese is often visiting the gymnasium. While once again... Reese gets being chased by his own fans. For him to get really close to Iori makes the club members shocked. Iori's male rival from the club laughs loudly at Iori. As Hilbert comes in the gym, he pulls Reese out of the gym. The chase continues from the fans.

     Sometimes, at the school hallway, Trygve wants to help Iori while being hugged by Reese the crossdresser... but Trygve can't let out his SPS.

     "If you want Iori to fall in love with you, you have to be more and more confident!!!" Trygve's SPS said from the inside.

     "W-With hundreds of fans? I tried many times but Kuya Reese keeps avoiding me from Iori..." Trygve thought as he said it to his SPS. Trygve sighs afterwards as his SPS keeps cheering him instead because Trygve can control his own SPS.

     Few days passed, Iori had restless days of getting closed by Reese but ended up having short moments only. Honestly, Reese is having a hard time hanging out with Iori because of the circumstances.

     Right now, in class 2-B, before the third class, the students in class are scattered with different groups and conversations... except for Iori and Henderson. Like usual, Henderson is looking at the clear sky while Iori is resting or taking a nap on her seat. Iori secretly sighs in frustration.

     As Iori looks at the other students, they immediately looks away from Iori.

     "I-Is the Jack of the Brave Twins... glaring? Scary..."

     "Shh. Don't give her attention. The principal will expel you if you dare."

     "Oh well, at least some people won't recognize by anyone right now."

     "Hahaha. That's true."

     Until, Iori looks at 2-B class pres-- Wade's large group. They are having an interesting conversation about a new trend in social media.

     "...And this is where it all happens! Haha! That's going to be exciting if I were you!" Wade happily said to his classmates with a smile.

     "Wow! That's so cool, Class Pres!"

     "Let's hang out there later! You have to go too, Class Pres."

     "Of course! Class Pres is really good at those. Right?"

     Wade smiles as usual. "Hehe. Of course I will. If I'm free. Oh gosh! I hope I'm free today without school duties later!"

     "Wow. The Class Pres has finally spoken the truth!"

     "True! Class Pres needs to take a break too."

     "Haha. Seriously? Class Pres? I have a name too, you know." Wade said. Afterwards, as the conversation goes on, Iori is somehow... concerned.